Little bear, are you there?
小熊,你在吗?
There you are. My poor dear.
你在。我的可怜的宝贝。
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Of course I do.
我当然知道。
You are duck.
你是鸭子。
Oh, thank Goodness.
哦,谢天谢地。
I knew a duck who once got the flu, she forgot she was a duck and don't know how to fly.
我认识一个得了流感的鸭子,她忘了她是一只鸭子,不知到怎么飞了。
Delicious looking, honey.
好吃又好看的蜂蜜。
It's for little bear.
这是给小熊的。
You haven't started having rashes yet, have you?
你还没有开始生皮疹,对吗?
Rashes?
皮疹?
That's what the duck I knew got.
我知道的那只鸭子得过。
And what happened?
然后发生了什么?
Oh, it was terrible.
哦,那很可怕的。
The rashes got bigger and redder, and soon she was rubbing herself everywhere, on everything,
皮疹变得又大又红,很快被她自己抓的到处都是,
and the little feather started itching and she was scratching and scratching.
小羽毛开始发痒了,她就不停的抓啊抓的。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Rashes! I must have the rash.
皮疹!我肯定的皮疹了。
Oh, dear, I will get you something.
哦,亲爱的,我去给你拿点东西。