搜索

英语酒店常用语

查看: 161.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Nov 6, 2017 22:25:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?
您想订哪种类型的房间?
3)A single room or a double room?  
要单人间还是双人房间?
4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?
您想订哪几天的房间呢?
5) What time will you be arriving?  
您将在何时到达?
6) May I know your name?  
您能告诉我您的名字吗?
7)How long will you be staying?  
您将要住多久?
8)I'd like to confirm your reservation.
我要确认一下您的预订。
9) I'll check the room availability.
我查查客房预订情况。
10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.
您应预期付1000美元的定金。
11)There is a 10 per cent discount.
10%的折扣。
12)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
13) Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
14)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
15) We'll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
16)     We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17)     Please don't leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18)     Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19)     We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20)     Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21)     All the best!万事如意。
22)     Take care!多保重!
23)     Good luck!祝您好运!
24)     Thank you (very much)
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25)     Thanks a lot.多谢。
26)     Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
27)     Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28)     I'm very grateful to you.
非常感谢您。
29)     It's very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
30)     You are (most) welcome.
不用谢,不用客气。
31)     Not at all.不用谢。
32)     Don't mention it.不用谢。
33)     My pleasure.(or with pleasure)
很高兴能为您服务。
34)     Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务。
35)     At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36)     I'm sorry.很抱歉。
37)     Excuse me.对不起。
38)     I'm terribly sorry. It's my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39)     I'm awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40)     Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
41)     Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰了。
42)     That's all right.这没什么。
43)     It doesn't matter.没关系。
44)     Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45)     Let's forget it.算了吧!
46)     What can I do for you?
我能为您干点什么?
47)     Can I help you?
48)     我能为您干点什么?
49)     Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50)     Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
51)     Don't worry about it别担心。
52)     I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53)     You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54)     Who is speaking, please?
请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55)     I'll switch you to Room 1120.
我马上给您接301房间。
56)     What number are you calling?
请问对方什么电话号码。
57)     Who would you like to talk to?
请问受话人姓名?
58)     Could you hold the line, please?
请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59)     Here are come letters for you.
这是您的信。
60)     What a shame!多可惜!
61)     I'm sorry to hear that!
听到这事我很难过。
62)     We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63)     There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64)     I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65)     Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切顺利!
66)     Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67)     Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68)     Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快乐!
69)     Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70)     My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝贺您!
71)     As you wish(or like)
随您的便。
72)     Certainly.当然可以。
73)     Of course.当然可以。
74)     Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75)     I'm sorry, that's not allowed.
对不起,这是不允许的。
76)     No, I'm afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77)     Out of the question, I'm afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78)     Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79)     Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80)     Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)楼。
81)     Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
82)     The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83)     The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84)     There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85)     The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86)     The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87)     You can get your money changed at the cashier's desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88)     How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
89)     The rates of exchange are on the board there.
兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
90)      There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。
91)     It's sold by weight(yard, meter…)
这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
92)     Sorry, it's sold out.
对不起,卖完了。
93)     How do you like this?
您看这个怎么样?
94)     What about that one?
你看那个好吗?
95)     Here is your change.
这是找您的钱。
96)     Here is your receipt.
这是你的收据。
97)     Air mail or ordinary mail?
是航空信还是平信?
98)      An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。
99)     The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking.
饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。
100) Please don't smoke here.
请不要在这里抽烟。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部