Read the conversation and answer the questions below.
读对话并回答下面的问题。
Fun Times Park—Always a Fun Time!
快乐时光公园——永远快乐的时光!
Alice and He Wei are in Space World.
爱丽丝和何伟在太空世界。
I wonder where we should go next.
我在想接下来我们应该去哪。
How about that new ride over there?
那边那个新的游乐设施怎么样?
Well... it looks scary.
哦……看起来很可怕。
Come on! I promise it'll be exciting!
来吧!我保证会很有趣的!
If you're scared, just shout or hold my hand.
如果你害怕,只要大声喊或者抓住我的手就可以。
After the ride...
乘坐完之后……
You were right! That was fun! I was scared at first, but shouting did help.
你是对的!太有趣了!!开始我很害怕,但是大声喊叫确实起作用。
See, that wasn't so bad, right? You never know until you try something.
看,也不是太糟糕,对吗?你永远不会了解一种东西知道你去尝试它。
Yes, I'm so glad I tried it!
是的,我很高兴我尝试了它!
Do you want to go to Water World now?
你现在想去水上世界吗?
Sure, but I'm getting hungry. Do you know where we can get some good food quickly?
当然,但是我饿了。你知道我们可以去哪里吃快餐吗?
Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World.
当然!我建议去水上世界的水城餐厅。
It serves delicious food.
它提供美味的汉堡和热狗。
Great! Let's go!
太好了!我们一起去吧!
On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob's.
在他们去水城餐厅的路上,爱丽丝和何伟经过鲍勃叔叔的餐馆。
Look! This restaurant looks interesting.
看!这家餐馆看起来真有趣。
The sign says a rock band plays here every evening.
指示牌上说每天晚上都有摇滚乐队在这里演奏。
Why don't we come back here for dinner later?
为什么我们不晚点来这里吃晚饭?
Let's ask what time the band starts playing.
我们问问什么时候乐队开始演奏。
Alice and He Wei walk up to a staff person at the door.
爱丽丝和何伟走到门口的一名工作人员面前。
Excuse me, could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?
打扰一下,你能告诉我们今晚乐队什么时候开始演奏吗?
Eight o'clock.
八点。
The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come a little earlier to get a table.
餐馆在那个时间会很忙,所以早一点过来找餐位。
OK. Thank you!
好的,谢谢!
秀哈英语听力请勿转载!