Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
Hey, Bert. I think I've made Alice mad and I'm not sure what to do about it.
嘿,伯特。我想我已经使艾丽斯发疯了,我不确定对这件事该做什么。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
You know Julie is Alice's best friend, right?
你知道朱莉是艾丽斯最好的朋友,对吗?
Uh-huh.
啊哈。
Well, the more I got to know Julie, the more I've realized that we have a lot in common.
嗯,我了解朱莉越多,我越意识到我们有更多的共同点。
So we've been spending more time together lately.
所以最近我们花更多的时间在一起。
But what's wrong with that?
但那怎么了?
Umm... it makes Alice unhappy because she thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her.
嗯……那使艾丽斯不高兴因为她认为朱莉现在和我的朋友关系比和她好。
I see. Mmm... why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie?
我明白了。嗯……每次和朱莉在一起的时候,你何不邀请艾丽斯加入呢?
Then she won't feel left out.
那么她就不会感到自己被人遗忘了。
Oh, good idea! That can make our friendship stronger.
噢,好主意!那会使我们的友谊更加稳固。
秀哈英语听力请勿转载!