搜索

人教版新课标高中英语(必修5):Unit4 Making the news-Reading(2)

查看: 22.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 1, 2018 18:08:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
人教版新课标高中英语(必修5):Unit4 Making the news-Reading(2)
They must use research to inform themselves of the missing parts of the story.
记者必须通过调查研究,来使自己了解到被遗漏的那部分情况。
What should I keep in mind?
我应该注意些什么呢?
Here comes my list of dos and don'ts: don't miss your deadline, don't be rude, don't talk too much, but make sure you listen to the interviewee carefully.
下面是我的行为准则:不要延误任务规定的期限,不可对人粗鲁,不可自己说得太多,务必认真倾听被采访人回答问题。
Why is listening so important?
为什么听人家讲话这样重要呢?
Well, you have to listen for detailed facts.
你得听清楚事实的细节。
Meanwhile you have to prepare the next question depending on what the person says.
同时,你还要根据被采访人所说的话准备提出下一个问题。
But how can I listen carefully while taking notes?
在我记笔记的同时,怎么能仔细倾听对方的答话呢?
This is a trick of the trade.
这就是我们职业的诀窍了。
If the interviewee agrees,
如果被采访人允许,
you can use a recorder to get the facts straight.
你可以使用录音机,录下全部事实。
It's also useful if a person wants to challenge you.
如果有人提出质疑,这也有用。
You have the evidence to support your story.
你就有证据来支持自己的报道了。
I see!
我明白了!
Have you ever had a case where someone accused your journalists of getting the wrong end of the stick?
你有没有过这样的情况:别人控告你的记者,说他的报道失实?
Yes, but it was a long time ago.
有的。不过这是很久以前的事了。
This is how the story goes.
事情是这样的:
A footballer was accused of taking money for deliberately not scoring goals so as to let the other team win.
一位足球运动员被指挥受贿,故意不进球,好让对方球队赢球。
We went to interview him.
我们去采访了他。
He denied taking money but we were sceptical.
他否认收了钱,但我们对此表示怀疑。
So we arranged an interview between the footballer and the man supposed to bribe him.
于是,我们安排这名球员和被认为行贿的人一起接受采访,
When we saw them together we guessed from the footballer's body language that he was not telling the truth.
而当我们看到他们在一起时我们就从足球运动员的体态语上猜到他没有说真话。
So we wrote an article suggesting he was guilty.
我们写了一篇文章,暗示足球队员有罪。
It was a dilemma because the footballer could have demanded damages if we were wrong.
这事有些为难,因为如果我们错了,他就可以向我们索要赔偿。
He tried to stop us publishing it
他竭力阻止我们发表这篇文章,
but later we were proved right.
但后来证实我们是正确的。
Wow! That was a real "scoop".
哇!那才是真正的独家新闻哩!
I'm looking forward to my first assignment now.
我期盼着即将到来的首次任务。
Perhaps I'll get a scoop too!
说不定我也会搞到独家新闻呢!
Perhaps you will. You never know.
也许你会的,谁知道呢。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部