搜索

人教版新课标高中英语(必修5):Unit3 Life in the Future-Reading(2)

查看: 18.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 1, 2018 18:08:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
人教版新课标高中英语(必修5):Unit3 Life in the Future-Reading(2)
I felt better in no time.
我立刻就感到舒服些了。
Soon I was back on my feet again and following him to collect a hovering carriage driven by computer.
没过多久,我就再次站立起来,跟着他去领取了一台由电脑驱动的气垫车。
These carriages float above the ground and by bending or pressing down in your seat, you can move swiftly.
这些气垫车是在地面上方漂浮着的,只要在座位上把操纵杆打弯或压下,你就可以迅速地移动。
Wang Ping fastened my safety belt and showed me how to use it.
王平系紧了我的安全带,教我怎样使用它。
Soon I could fly as fast as him.
不久,我就可以飞得跟王平一样快了。
However, I lost sight of Wang Ping when we reached what looked like a large market because of too many carriages flying by in all directions.
可是,当我们到达一个看上去像大市场的地方时,由于太多车子朝四面八方飞奔,。
He was swept up into the centre of them.
我看不见王平了。
Just at that moment I had a "time lag" flashback and saw the area again as it had been in the year AD 2008.
他被卷入到这群车队里去了。就在这个时候我得到一次“时间滞后”的闪回,这样我就再次看到了似乎是公元2008年的那个地区。
I realized that I had been transported into the future of what was still my hometown!
我这才懂得我被送到了未来,但却仍然在自己的家乡。
Then I caught sight of Wang Ping again and flew after him.
就在这个时候,我又见到了王平,于是又跟在他后面飞去。
Arriving at a strange-looking house, he showed me into a large, bright clean room.
到了一幢看上去很奇怪的房子里,他把我带到一个明亮而洁净的大房间。
It had a green wall, a brown floor and soft lighting.
墙是绿色的,地板是棕色的,灯光很柔和。
Suddenly the wall moved - it was made of trees!
突然墙壁移动了——原来是树形成的!
I found later that their leaves provided the room with much-needed oxygen.
后来我才发现,就是这些树的叶子为这栋房屋提供了最急需的氧气。
Then Wang Ping flashed a switch on a computer screen, and a table and some chairs rose from under the floor as if by magic.
然后王平在电脑屏幕上的开关上闪了一下,于是一张桌子和几把椅子就像变魔术那样从地板下面升了起来。
"Why not sit down and eat a little?" he said.
“怎么不坐下来吃些东西呢?”他说道,。
"You may find this difficult as it is your first time travel trip.
“你第一次作这样的时间旅行,可能会感到有些困难。
Just relax, since there is nothing planned on the timetable today.
你可以好好休息一下。今天没有任何出行计划。
Tomorrow you'll be ready for some visits."
明天你还要准备参观几个地方。”
Having said this, he spread some food on the table, and produced a bed from the floor.
说完这些,他把食物摆在桌子上,又从地板下取出一张床来。
After he left, I had a brief meal and a hot bath.
他离开后,我简单吃了饭,洗了个热水澡。
Exhausted, I slid into bed and fell fast asleep.
实在累坏了,我溜上床很快就睡着了。
More news later from your loving son, Li Qiang
以后再谈吧!你的儿子李强

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部