It's so good to see you, Annie!
看到你真的太好了,安妮!
You too, Amy. I missed you.
也很高兴看到你,艾米。我想你了。
Wow, Chinese food is so different from British food.
哇,中国食物和英国食物差别很大。
Yes. Can you use chopsticks?
是的。你会用筷子吗?
No, I can't.
不,我不会。
Let's take a bus home.
我们乘公交车回家。
We must cross the road.
我们要过马路。
In the UK you drive on the left side.
在英国,司机靠左行驶。
In China, people drive on the right side.
在中国,人们靠右行驶。
I see. We must look right before crossing the road.
我明白了。过马路之前我们必须看看右边。
No, first left and then right!
不,先看左边再看右边!
Look, the bus is over there!
看,公交车在那儿!
Wow, it's a double-decker!
哇,是个双层公共汽车!
The same as in London.
和伦敦一样。
Where is the door?
门在哪儿?
Amy, there is no door on the bus!
艾米,公交车上没有门!
Haha, you're looking at the wrong side again!
哈哈,你又看反了!