搜索

第12期:残疾的汉斯(2)

查看: 159.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:12:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
第12期:残疾的汉斯(2)
'One woodcutter couple always complained that their unhappiness began because of Adam and Eve.
一个樵夫夫妇总是抱怨因为亚当和夏娃而带给他们的不幸。
At that time, a King was riding a horse and heard them and said, "Come to my palace with me.
那时,一个国王骑着一匹马,听到他们的对话之后说:"来我的宫殿吧。
You can live as luxuriously as I can.
你可以向我一样生活的很奢华。
You have seven kinds of wonderful dishes and deserts at every meal."
吃的是七种美味的菜肴而且每一餐后都有甜点。
"Never touch the plate covered with a lid in the middle of the table.
但是不要碰在放在桌子中间那个带盖子的盘子。
As soon as you touch the plate, your peaceful and luxurious life will be over."
只要你碰到,你的平静和奢华的生活就要结束了。
The woodcutter couple lived luxuriously after that, but soon they became curious what was on the plate under the lid.
樵夫夫妇从此过着奢华的生活,但他们不久就开始好奇盖子下面的盘子。
After a while, they uncovered the lid of the plate.
过了一会,他们打开了盘子上的盖子。
"That's it. Now go back where you came from.
这就对了。现在回到你原来的地方。
Do not blame Adam and Eve any more.
不要再责备亚当和夏娃了。
You have the same amount of curiosity as they did, and besides you cannot appreciate God's grace and gifts."
"你有跟亚当和夏娃一样的好奇心,而且你没有资格享受上帝的恩典和礼物。"
Hans' parents were surprised by the story about the woodcutter couple, and they told Hans to read the same story every night.
汉斯的父母听完樵夫夫妇的故事很是惊讶,他们告诉汉斯每天晚上把这个故事读一遍。
One night, Hans read his parents a story about a man who does not know both sadness and dissatisfaction.
一天晚上,汉斯给父母读了另一则故事,讲述的是一个不知道悲伤和不满意的男人的故事。
'A long time ago, a King became ill,
很久以前,一个国王病了,
and there was only one cure the underwear of a man who never knew both sadness and dissatisfaction.
只有一个从来不知道悲伤和不满的人的内衣才可以救他。
His subjects visited every king and nobleman of the world searching for the cure, but they could not find it.'
他的臣民访问过世界上所有的国王和贵族寻找治愈药方,但他们没有找到。
One day, a swineherd was sitting next to a ditch said, "I don't know anything about sadness and dissatisfaction.
有一天,一个猪倌坐在旁边的一个水沟说,"我不知道什么是悲伤和不满。
I have always have been living my life happily."
我一直过着幸福的生活。"
"Give me your underwear. We will give you half of our kingdom in exchange for that."
"我们将用一半的王国换取你的内衣。"
Even though the subjects tried to persuade him, the swineherd did not have underwear to give to the subject of the King.
尽管大臣努力说服他,但是猪倌没有内衣可以送给国王。
Hans' parents laughed loudly as if they had not laughed for a long time.
汉斯的父母笑得很大声,好像他们很久没有笑过似的。
"What are you so happy about? It's been a long time since I saw you smiling."
你怎么这么开心?我很久都没有看到你笑了。
"Hans read a story about a man who does not know about sadness and dissatisfaction.
汉斯读了一则故事,讲述的是一个不知道悲伤和不满意的男人的故事。
He is too poor to have any underwear.
他太穷了,连内衣都没有。
Try to imagine him! Everyone has his own burden to carry by himself.
通过这个小故事试想一下!每个人都有他自己的负担。
But if you listen to other people's stories, you will feel your burden of life is much lighter than before."
但是,如果你听别人的故事,你会觉得你的生活负担比以前要轻得多。
译文为秀哈英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部