The Fox and the Goat
狐狸和山羊
A thirsty Fox looks for water.
有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。
It's so hot today. And I'm so thirsty.
今天真热。而且我好渴啊!
There's no water anywhere.
到处都没有水。
The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.
狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。
Wait! What's that?
等等!那是什么?
I think it's a well.
我想那是口水井!
I'm saved!
我得救了!
There must be water there.
那里一定有水。
The Fox runs towards the well.
狐狸跑向水井。
He is very happy.
他非常高兴。
I was right. There's lots of water here.
我对了。这里有很多水。
It looks so cold and delicious.
看起来凉爽又可口。
But how can I get the water?
但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?
The well looks very deep.
水井看起来很深。
Oh, what shall I do?
哦,我该怎么办?
The Fox thinks and thinks.
狐狸想了又想。
I can't stand it anymore.
我再也忍不住了。
I'm too thirsty.
我太渴了。
I'll just jump in. Here I go!
我要跳进去。我要去啰!
The Fox jumps into the well.
狐狸跳入井中。
It is so cool in here.
这里好凉快。
The water tastes so fresh and cold.
这水尝起来又干净又清凉。
I can drink it all day.
我可以喝它一整天。
But wait a minute.
可是等一等。
This well is deeper than I thought.
这井比我想象的深多了。
My paws can't reach the top.
我的手爪够不到顶。
Oh my! Now I'm im big trouble.
我的天!现在我有大麻烦了,
How can I get out?
我怎么出去呢?
There's no one nearly.
这附近没有人。
There's no one to help me.
没有人来救我。
What have I done! Boo...hoo...
我做了什么事?呜…呜…
The Fox is very scared.
狐狸非常害怕。
He can't think of a way to get out of the well.
他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。
He cries all morning.
他哭了整个早上。
Then he hears a familiar voice from far away.
然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声音。
Suddly , he has a good idea.
突然,他想出一个好主意。
I'm thirsty and hot, Where is the water?
我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?
I need a drink right now.
我现在要喝点水。
The Goat sees the same well.
羊看到同一口井。
He walks towards the well.
他走向水井。
Ahha! There's a well, I found some water!
啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!
I can have a drink there, Thank goodness!
我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天!
The Goat gets closer to the well.
羊靠近水井。
He hears a familiar voice.
他听到一个熟悉的声音。
How are you today ,Goat?
你今天好吗,羊?
What was that?
那是什么?
Who said that?
谁在说话?
I don't see anyone around.
这附近我谁也没看到啊。
Where did the voice come from?
那声音是从哪来的?
The Goat keeps looking around.
羊不停地四处张望。
But can't find anyone.
可是谁也没看见。
This is strange.
怪了,
I hear a voice, but there's no one around.
我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这附近。
I'm here, Goat, I'm inside the well.
我在这里,羊,我在井里。
Inside the well ?
在井里?
Whose voice was that?
那是谁的声音?
The Goat looks into the well.
羊朝井里看去。