Oh my goodness , Fox!
哦,我的天啊,狐狸!
What are you doing down there?
你在下面做什么呀?
I was thirsty. So I came down here for a drink.
我很渴,所以我下来喝水。
How is the water?
井水怎么样?
Is it fresh and cold?
它干净和清凉吗?
Of course. The water down here is fantastic.
当然,这里的水真是太棒了。
It's the best water I've ever tasted.
这是我喝过最棒的水了。
And I'm enjoying it all by myself.
而且都由我一个人享用。
Well, um , I'm thirsty, too.
哦,我也渴了。
Can I come down and join you?
我可以下去跟你一起吗?
I just need one drink.
我只要喝一口就好了。
Well , let me think about it.
这个吗,让我想想。
The Fox pretends to thinking about something.
狐狸假装思考一些事情。
Come on, Fox, I'm your friend. Let me come down.
拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。
Well, all right, Just this once.
嗯,好吧,就这么一次。
I didn't want to share the water with anyone.
我不想跟任何人分享这水。
But since you are my friend, I'll let you come down.
可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。
Thanks a lot, Fox.
感激不尽,狐狸。
You are too generous, I'm coming down now.
你真大方,我现在就下来。
The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.
羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。
Welcome, Goat, Try the water, How is it?
欢迎,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?
Mmm… it is delicious.
嗯…好喝。
This is the best water in the world.
这是世界上最棒的水了。
Thank you for sharing it with me.
谢谢你让我跟你一起分享。
It's nothing. I'm just glad you like it.
没什么,我很高兴你喜欢。
But don't you think it's too crowded in here?
不过你不觉得这里很挤吗?
It was fine when I was alone. Now it's too small.
当我一个人的时候,这里还可以,现在太小了。
I'm sorry, shall I get out now ?
我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?
No, it's okay.
不,没关系。
I've had enough water for today.
我今天已经喝够多的水了。
I'll be leaving now. You can drink some more.
我现在要走了,你可以多喝点。
Thank you, Fox, You are too kind .
谢谢你,狐狸,你人真好。
Keep drinking. I'm just jump on your back and climb out now.
继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。
The Fox steps on the Goat's back and swiftly gets out of the well.
狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。
Thank goodness , I'm out.
感谢老天,我出来了。
Are you there, Fox?
你在哪里呀,狐狸?
I'm finished drinking.
我喝完了。
I want to get out now. Help me up. please.
我现在要出去,请帮帮我。
I'm sorry, Goat, I can't help you.
对不起,羊。我不能帮你。
If I do. I might fall in again.
如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。
Please help me out, I'm not thirsty anymore.
请帮我出去。我不渴了。
And it's getting dark in here.
而且这里越来越黑了。
That's too hard , Goat.
那太糟了,羊。
You should have thought of a way out before.
你应该事先就想到出来的办法。
Next time, think before you act, okay?
下次,要三思而后行,好吗?
I'm busy, I must be going.
我很忙,我得走了。
Do't leave me here alone, Fox.
不要留下我一个人在这里,狐狸!
I'm afraid, How can I get out by myself?
我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?
Trick another foolish animal like yourself.
骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!
Good luck , Good-bye.
祝好运,再见。
Think carefull before you act.
要三思而后行。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之狐狸和山羊,这个故事告诉不要不经过大脑就随意行事,要理智对事情做出判断,三思而后行。