搜索

伊索寓言故事 第5期:飞行的乌龟(上)

查看: 181.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第5期:飞行的乌龟(上)
The Flying Turtle
飞行的乌龟
One bright sunny morning.
在一个春光明媚的早晨。
Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water.
乌龟先生在水里感到无聊。
He plans to go out on the shore.
他打算要上岸去。
I am tired of swimming all day.
我已经厌烦整日游泳了。
I'll go out on the shore today.
我今天要到岸上去。
Good morning , Mr.Yurtle.
早上好,乌龟先生。
Where are you going so early?
这么早你要去哪里呀?
Well, I'm going out of the water.
我要离开水里。
I plan to walk along the shore.
我要一个人到岸上去。
On the shore ? ! I envy the shore, Mr.Turtle.
岸上?我好羡慕你呀,乌龟先生。
Why is that?
为什么?
Well , if I go out of the water, I'll die.
哦,如果我离开水的话,会死掉。
So you are very lucky.
所以你的命真好。
Please tell me about the outside world. what is out there?
请告诉我关于外面世界的事,外面有什么?
Well, Mrs.Fish, there is so much to see.
鱼太太,外面有很多好看的东西,
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道要从哪里说起。
First ,there are trees and mountains.
第一,有树木有高山。
Second , there are houses and people.
第二,有房子和人类。
Third , there is the sky.
第三,有天空。
Tell me about sky!
告诉我关于天空的事。
It is blue and beautiful.
它又蓝又美。
It is also bigger than the sea.
它也比大海还要广大。
You can see everything from there, But you must fly.
从哪里你可以看到所有的东西,但是你必须会飞翔。
You are lucky, Mr.Turtle , But can you fly, too?
你好幸运,乌龟先生,但是你也会飞吗?
Well , oh… of course.
这个嘛,哦…当然。
It's easy, I'll taech you someday.
那很简单,改天我教你。
Really ? You promise ?
真的?你发誓?
I must go now. I'm a little busy today.
我得走了,我今天有点忙。
I'll talk to you later.
晚点再跟你聊。
Okay , I'm sorry ,please go now.
好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。
I'll see you later , Have a nice day.
待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。
Thank you, You too. Bye, Bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part.
鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。
Mr. Turtle is out on the shore, He walks around.
乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。
Look at all those trees, It's so beautiful here.
看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。
Hey ,what's that ?
嘿,那是什么?
It's a bird.
是一只小鸟。
Look at it fly, Birds are so lucky.
看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。
I wish I wes a bird. I wish I could fly, too.
我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。
Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment.
这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。
Then it flies away again.
然后又再度飞走。
It's so unfair, Even that little butterfly can fly.
真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。
Why can't I? I want to fly, too .
为什么我不会,我也想飞。
Hello there , Mr.Turtle, what did you just say?
你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?
Oh, it's you , Mrs.Eagle. I said I said t want to fly.
哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部