搜索

伊索寓言故事 第8期:狐狸与鹤(下)

查看: 213.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第8期:狐狸与鹤(下)
Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.
狐狸先生喝完了他的汤,但是鹤太太几乎都没有喝到什么。
Fox: Why didn't you finish your soup? You don't like soup?
为什么你不喝完你的汤呢? 你不喜欢汤吗?
Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.
不,我喜欢汤。只是我今天不是很饿。
Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. I'm full。
那太糟糕了。这汤真的很好喝呢!我已经饱了。
Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.
我必须回家了。再见!
Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.
再来作啊!下次我还会为你准备更好吃的东西。再见!
Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.
鹤太太跑回了家,她非常的饿。她回到家并且喝了一瓶牛奶。鹤太太非常的生气。
Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? Hmm…I have a great idea!
狐狸先生戏弄了我。我很恼。我该怎么办?嗯…我有个好主意!
The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.
第二天,鹤太太给狐狸先生拨了一个电话。
Fox: Hello.
喂?
Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.
狐狸先生,我是鹤太太。谢谢你昨天招待的午餐。
Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?没什么。
你为什么要打电话给我呢?
Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.
这次我想要请你到我家吃午餐。我正在准备你最爱吃的东西。
Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.
真的吗?我知道怎么去你家。我马上就到。
Mr. Fox rushes to Mrs. Crane's house. He smells fish outside the house.
狐狸先生快速冲到鹤太太的家。他在屋子外闻到了鱼的香味。
Fox: I can smell fish, my favorite dish. I'm so hungry.
我可以闻到鱼的香味,我最爱吃的东西。我好饿呀!
(Mr. Fox wets his mouth and strokes his stomach.)
(狐狸先生舔了舔嘴巴,还拍了拍他的肚子)
Mrs. Crane opens the door.
鹤太太开了门。
Crane: Mr. Fox, welcome! You came very quickly. Are you hungry?
狐狸先生,欢迎,欢迎!你来得好快呀。你饿吗?
Fox: Yes, I am. Can we eat now?
对呀,我饿了。我们现在可以吃了吗?
Crane: Of course. I'll bring in the fish right away.
当然, 我马上就把鱼端出来。
Mrs. Crane brings in the fish from the kitchen. But the fish is not on a plate. It is inside a long narrow bottle. Mr. Fox looks surprised. His eyes are about to pop out.
鹤太太从厨房里端出了鱼。但是并不是放在盘子上。而是在又长又窄的瓶子里头。狐狸先生看起来非常吃惊。他的眼睛快要爆出来了。
Crane: Let's eat. Mmmm…Delicious, isn't it, Mr. Fox?
让我们吃吧。嗯…好吃,对不对呀?狐狸先生。
Fox: It looks very good.
看起来不错。
Crane: But why aren't you eating?
但是为什么你不吃呢?
Fox: I will. Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he can't get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and can't say anything.
我会的。狐狸先生试着要吃鱼,但是他却无法将它们从又长又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌头。他认识到自己错了,而且不能说什么。
Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?
这真是世界上最好吃的鱼了。我要再来一些。你呢,狐狸先生。
Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.
不了,谢谢。我想我肚子有点痛。
Crane: That's too bad.
真糟糕。
Fox: I must go home now.
我必须回家了,再见。 Bye.再见。
Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha…
再见,狐狸先生! 下次再来啊!哈,哈,哈…
Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.
狐狸不好意思地冲回家。鹤太太看着狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑着。
MORAL:If you trick others, someday you will be tricked, too.
如果你愚弄别人,有一天,你也会被愚弄。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事狐狸和鹤,这个故事告诉我们,人与人之间需要更多的真诚,而不是自以为是的小聪明,没有一个人会愿意活在欺骗与虚假中,以牙还牙,你对他人不善,也不要奢求他人与你为善。真诚地面对每一个人,你会得到许多。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部