搜索

伊索寓言故事 第7期:狐狸与鹤(上)

查看: 309.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第7期:狐狸与鹤(上)
The Fox and the Crane
狐狸与鹤
The Fox and the Crane were good friends, but a few days ago they had a big fight.
狐狸与鹤曾经是好朋友,但是几天前他们大吵了一架。
Mrs.Crane used to be best friend , But she isn't anymore. How can I trick her? I want to make her angry.
鹤太太曾经是我最好的朋友,但是她再也不是了。我要如何作弄他呢?我要把她惹火。
Mr. Fox thinks and thinks.
狐狸先生想了又想。
Ah ha ! I have a great idea!Ha!ha!ha!This will be fun.
哈哈!我有个好主意!哈!哈!哈!那一定很好玩。
Mr.Fox telephones Mrs.Crane.
狐狸先生给鹤太太拔了一个电话。
Hello?
喂?
Hello, This is Mr.Fox, how have you been?
喂,我是狐狸先生,近来好吗?
Very weii, thank you. Why are you calling? I'm very busy.
很好呀,谢谢你!你为什么打电话给我?我很忙的。
Come to my house for lunch. I will prepare a delicious dish.
来我家吃个午餐吧!我将准备一顿大餐。
Really? Why!
真的吗?为什么?
I want to be your friend again, So please come.
我想再做你的朋友,所以请你来我家。
Ok, I will. Where is your house?
好的,我会的,你家在哪里呀?
Walk shraight doen the road. Turn left at the first cherry tree. You will see my house, It has a white fence.
那条路一直走下去,在第一颗樱桃树哪儿左转,你就会看到我家,有白色栅栏的那家。
Okay, what time shall I come?
好的,我什么时候到呢?
Come at twelve o'clock, Don't be late.
12点,不要迟到了。
Crane: Don't worry. I will be on time.
别担心,我会准时的。
Mrs. Crane puts down the telephone. She is very excited.
鹤太太挂上了电话,她非常的兴奋。
Crane: I wonder what Mr. Fox is cooking?
不知道狐狸先生煮了些什么?
I am going to skip breakfast.
我要跳过早餐不吃。
Mrs. Crane skips breakfast so that she can have a big lunch at Mr. Fox's house. She finds the house with the white fence.
鹤太太跳过早餐不吃,好让她能在狐狸先生家好好大吃一顿。
Crane: Look! There is Mr. Fox's house. I found it. I can smell something delicious.
看!狐狸先生的家就在那里。我找到了。我可以闻到美食的味道。
Mrs. Crane knocks at the door and Mr. Fox opens it.
鹤太太敲敲门,然后狐狸先生开了门。
Fox: Oh, come in, Mrs. Crane.
啊,请进,鹤太太。
Crane: Thank you for your invitation.
谢谢你的邀请。
Fox: Thank you for coming.
感谢你的光临。
I prepared a delicious dish for you.
我已经为你准备好美味的大餐了。
Crane: Yes, I can smell it.
是的,我可以问得出来。
Fox: Please sit down.
请坐。
Mrs. Crane sits down at the table, but she only sees a wide plat plate. Mrs. Crane has a long and narrow beak, so she can't eat anything on a plate. She becomes a little worried. Mr. Fox brings in the soup from the kitchen.
鹤太太坐在桌子旁。但是他只看到一个又大又扁的盘子。和太太又一个又长又扁的嘴。所以她不能在盘子上吃东西。他开始有点担心,狐狸先生从厨房端出了汤。
Fox: Here you are. Enjoy your soup. It is very delicious.
上菜了!好好享用这汤吧!很好喝的!
Crane: Okay. I will.
好的,我会的。
Mrs. Crane tries to eat the soup in the dish, but she can only eat very little because of her sharp beak.
鹤太太试着去喝盘子里的汤。
Fox: Why aren't you eating? Isn't it delicious?
你怎么不吃呢?不好喝吗?
Crane: Yes, it is. But I eat very slowly.
不,很好喝。只是我吃得慢而已。
Fox: I didn't know.
Mmmm…是这样啊。嗯

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部