搜索

伊索寓言故事 第22期:猴子王(下)

查看: 439.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第22期:猴子王(下)
Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.
狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。
Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You'll win for sure.
熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。
Rabbit: I don't think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.
兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。
Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.
狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。
Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey.
猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王'。
Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!
狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王'诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。
Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!
猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。
All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey's words.
猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。
Rabbit: What's wrong with him?
兔子:他怎么了?
Bear: I don't know. He must be crazy.
熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。
The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.
猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。
Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.
猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。
Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can't take it anymore.
一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。
Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn't like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.
狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。
Bear: How do we do that?
熊:我们该怎么做呢?
Rabbit: I have an idea.
兔子:我有一个主意。
Bear: What is it?
熊:什么主意?
The animals hear Miss Rabbit's plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.
动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。
Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?
狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?
Monkey: Not bad.
猴子:不错。
Fox: Are you busy right now?
狐狸:你现在忙吗?
Monkey: No, I'm not. Why?
猴子:不忙。怎么啦?
Fox: Well, I'll take you to a nice place.
狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。
Monkey: Really? Where is that?
猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?
Fox: It's a secret. But there's lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.
狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。
Monkey: Well then, let's go.
猴子:好吧,我们走吧。
The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.
猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。
Monkey: Where is the food?
猴子:哪有吃的啊?
Fox: It's inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.
狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。
Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It's so dark in here.
猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!
As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside.
猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。
Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!
猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!
Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don't like you!
兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!
Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.
猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!
Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.
狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。
Monkey: No, don't go! Wait! I'll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!
猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!
Bear: it's too late, Mr. Monkey.
熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。
MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.
寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之猴子王,这个故事告诉我们若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你;这个故事还告诉我们,别太拿自己当回事。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部