搜索

伊索寓言故事 第49期:青蛙和老鼠(上)

查看: 422.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第49期:青蛙和老鼠(上)
The Frog and the Mouse
青蛙和老鼠
One day a Mouse goes to play at a nearby pond. There he meets a Frog. They start playing together and become instant friends.
一天,一只老鼠到池塘边玩耍。在那里,他遇见了一只青蛙。他们一起玩儿,很快就成了好朋友。
Frog: We are best friends, aren't we, Mouse?
青蛙:我们是最要好的朋友,对吗,老鼠?
Mouse: Of course, we are. Why do you ask?
老鼠:那当然。你为什么要这样问呢?
Frog: Well then, let's always be together.
青蛙:嗯,那我们永远待在一起吧。
Mouse: How can we do that?
老鼠:我们怎样才能永远待在一起呢?
Frog: I have an idea. Let's tie our legs together with a string. Then we can go everywhere together. How about it? Don't you think it'll be fun?
青蛙:我有个好主意。我们用绳子把腿系在一起吧,这样,无论我们走到哪里都不会分离了。怎么样?这样是不是很好玩?
Mouse: Wow! That's an interesting idea. But it might be dangerous.
老鼠:哇!这倒是个很有意思的主意。不过,这样做可能有危险。
Frog: How come?
青蛙:怎么会呢?
Mouse: Someone might get hurt.
老鼠:有人可能会受伤的。
Frog: You worry too much. No one will get hurt. It'll be fun. Let's try it.
青蛙:你担心的太多了,没人会受伤的。这样做一定会很好玩,我们试试吧?
Mouse: Okay. If you insist.
老鼠:好吧。如果你一定要这么做的话。
The Frog and the Mouse tie their legs together. They go everywhere together and do everything together.
于是青蛙和老鼠用绳子把他们的腿系在一起。他们走到哪里,做什么都在一起。
Mouse: I'm hungry. Let's go to the corn field. I want to eat some corn.
老鼠:我饿了,到玉米地里去吧!我想吃玉米。
Frog: Fine. Let's go, but don't run. It's hard to follow you.
青蛙:好,我们走吧。不过你别跑,要不然我就跟不上你了。
Mouse: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
老鼠:哦,很抱歉。我没有想到这一点。
The Frog watches while the Mouse eats.
老鼠吃东西的时候,青蛙只好在一边看着。
Mouse: Hey Frog, what shall we do next?
老鼠:嘿,青蛙。接下来我们做什么呢?
Frog: I don't know. Let me think. What can we do? Hmm... Ah ha! I've got it!
青蛙:我也不知道!让我想想。我们能做点什么呢?嗯......啊哈!我想到了。
Mouse: What is it?
老鼠:什么?
Frog: Let's play at my house.
青蛙:到我家去玩。
Mouse: Where is your house?
老鼠:你家在哪里?
Frog: It's right over there.
青蛙:就在那边。
Mouse: I can't go there.
老鼠:可是我不能去啊!
Frog: Why not?
青蛙:为什么?
Mouse: Because it's underwater. I can't breathe underwater. I can't even swim well.
老鼠:因为你的家在水里。可是我在水里无法呼吸,而且我也不会游泳。
Frog: Oh, I didn't know. Then I'll teach you. Just hold on to me. You won't drown. Besides, your legs are tied to mine.
青蛙:哦,我没想到这一点。不过我可以教你,只要你抓紧我,水就不会淹到你。何况我们俩的腿还系在一起呢!
Mouse: Will it be safe?
老鼠:这样安全吗?
Frog: Of course, it'll be safe.
青蛙:当然安全。
Mouse: Are you sure?
老鼠:你敢肯定吗?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部