搜索

伊索寓言故事 第58期:披着狮皮的驴子(下)

查看: 277.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第58期:披着狮皮的驴子(下)
The Fox opens his eyes.
狐狸张开了眼睛。
Fox: A Lion! Oh my goodness! Don't kill me, Mr. Lion! I will do anything for you. Please, don't kill me. Boo-hoo-hoo.
狐狸:狮子!哦,天哪!别杀我,狮子先生!我会为你做任何事的。请不要杀了我。呜呜。
The Donkey opens the Lion's mouth. The Fox sees the sharp teeth inside and runs away quickly.
驴张开了狮子的嘴。狐狸看到了锋利的牙齿后,迅速逃走了。
Fox: Help! Help! Help!
狐狸:救命啊!救命!救命啊!
Donkey: Look at the Fox run! Ha! Ha! Ha! I can't stop laughing! He looks so silly!
驴:快看狐狸跑了!哈!哈!哈!笑死我了!他看起来真傻啊!
The Donkey fooled a lot of animals just by wearing the Lion's skin, but it is still not enough.
驴用狮子皮吓跑了很多动物,但它仍然不满足。
Donkey: This is getting boring. How can I make them more scared? Ah ha! I get it! I'll roar like a Lion!
驴:越来越无聊。我怎么才能让他们更害怕?啊哈!我知道了!我要像狮子一样吼叫!
The Donkey tries to roar like a Lion, but it doesn't sound right. But, the Donkey thinks it sounds like a Lion's roar.
驴试着像狮子一样吼叫,但是它的声音完全不像。但是驴觉得自己的声音很像狮子的吼叫。
Donkey: Ha, ha! Here come those silly animals again. I will make a Lion's roar. They will be really scared this time.
驴:哈,哈!这些愚蠢的动物又来了。我要像狮子一样吼叫。他们这次一定会很害怕的。
The Rabbit, Goat, Pig, and Fox appear. They are talking about the Lion.
兔子、山羊、猪和狐狸都出现了。他们在谈论狮子。
Goat: I saw a Lion today. It was so big and scary.
山羊:我今天看见一头狮子。它那么大,好可怕。
Pig: Yes, I saw him too. It looked mean. I was so scared.
猪:是的,我也看见了。它看起来好可怕。把我吓坏了。
Fox: I was almost caught.
狐狸:我差点被抓住了呢。
Rabbit: Hey, there comes the Lion again! Let's run away! Run!
兔子:嘿,狮子又来了!咱们赶紧逃跑吧!快跑!
Just as the animals are about to run away, the Donkey roars.
就在动物们准备逃跑的时候,驴开始吼了起来。
Donkey: Hee-haw! Hee-haw! I am the king of all animals! I will eat all of you! Hee-haw! Hee-haw!
驴子:嗯昂!嗯昂!我是动物之王!我会吃掉你们所有人!嗯昂!嗯昂!
The Donkey keeps roaring, but it sounds like a Donkey's cry.
驴还在咆哮,但声音听起来还是驴子的叫声。
Rabbit: Hey, wait! That roar sounds strange.
兔子:嘿,等等!那吼叫声听起来好奇怪啊。
Goat: That doesn't sound like a Lion's roar.
山羊:听起来不像是狮子的吼叫声。
Pig: Then whose is it?
猪:那是谁的?
Fox: I know! That's the Donkey's cry!
狐狸:我知道!那是驴的叫声!
Just then a strong wind blows, and Lion's skin blows off the Donkey.
就在这时,一个大风吹过来,狮子皮被吹掉了。
Donkey: Oh no! What shall I do?
驴:哦不!我该怎么办?
Rabbit: Look! It's the Donkey!
兔子:看!原来是驴!
Goat: Yes! It was the Donkey in the Lion's skin!
山羊:是的!这是一只披着狮子皮的驴!
Pig: He tricked us all! We were all fooled!
猪:他骗了我们所有人!我们都被它愚弄了!
Fox: Wait there, you Donkey! We're going to...
狐狸:等等,你这头驴!我们要把你……
Donkey: Please, forgive me...
驴:请原谅我……
All of the animals run after the Donkey and give him a hard kick. The Donkey regrets wearing the Lion's skin.
所有的动物都在追赶着驴,每个动物都踢了它一脚。驴现在很后悔披上了狮子皮。
MORAL:Don't make a fool of yourself by pretending to be someone else.
寓言:有些人看起来神气十足,一表人材,然而一开口就原形毕露了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部