A few minutes latter, the Deer sees her legs.
过了几分钟,小鹿看到了她的腿。
Deer: What are those? Are those my legs? They can't be. They are so skinny. They are so ugly. I hate my legs. Boo-hoo-hoo.
鹿:那些是什么?那是我的腿吗?不会吧,我的腿很瘦,还很丑。我讨厌我的腿。呜……呜……呜……
Turtle: Hello, Deer. What's the matter? Why are you crying? Can I help you?
乌龟:你好,小鹿。你怎么了?你为什么哭?我能帮你吗?
Deer: Well, Turtle, just look at my legs.
鹿:哦,乌龟,你瞧瞧我的腿。
Turtle: What's wrong with them?
乌龟:你的腿怎么了?
Deer: They are too skinny. My horns are so beautiful. But my legs are so ugly. I hate my legs. I want to hide them. What can I do?
鹿:它们太瘦了。我的角这么漂亮,而我的腿却这么丑。我讨厌我的腿,我想把它们藏起来。我该怎么办?
Turtle: Is that all? Your legs aren't ugly. They are just a little thin. But at least they are long.
乌龟:你就是为这个哭吗?你的腿不丑。它们只是有点瘦,但至少很长。
Turtle: Look at my legs. They are so short. I can't run. I can't even walk fast. You should be grateful.
乌龟:瞧瞧我的腿,这么短,我不能跑,甚至都走不快,你应该心存感激才对呀。
Deer: But I don't like my legs. How can I get some new ones? God is so unfair.
鹿:可是我不喜欢我的腿,怎样才能重新换四只腿呢?上帝太不公平了。
Turtle: Don't be foolish. There is no way. Be happy with your legs. Someday they will help you.
乌龟:别傻了,没有办法的。试着接受你的腿吧,总有一天它们会帮你的。
Deer: What do you mean?
鹿:你这是什么意思?
Turtle: You'll find out one day. Beauty is not everything. So cheer up.
乌龟:有一天你会发现美丽并不代表一切,所以开心点吧!
Deer: I don't understand. But thanks anyway. See you again, Turtle.
鹿:我不明白,不过我还是要谢谢你。下次见,乌龟。