搜索

伊索寓言故事 第69期:狼与鹤(下)

查看: 241.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第69期:狼与鹤(下)
Wolf: Wait, Miss Sheep. I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll give you a reward. Please! I won't eat you! Come back!
狼:等等,羊小姐。我愿意为你做任何事。而且,我会报答你的。拜托!我不吃你!回来!
The Wolf keeps calling the Sheep, but the Sheep just keeps walking. The Wolf's throat gets worse and worse. He can hardly speak now. The Wolf is very sick and depressed. Later, a Crane comes by. The Crane is a very kind bird.
狼不断地叫着羊,可是羊还是走开了。狼的喉咙越来越疼了,他现在几乎连话都说不出来了。狼感到很难受,而且很沮丧。后来,有一只鹤经过,这是一只善良的鸟。
Crane: What's the matter, Wolf? You look very pale.
鹤:狼,你怎么了?你的脸色看起来很苍白。
Wolf: (husky voice) it's nothing. Just go away.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)没事。走开。
Crane; What's wrong? Are you sick?
鹤:怎么回事?你病了吗?
Wolf: (husky voice) I said, just go away.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)我说了,走开。
The Crane feels sorry for the Wolf.
鹤觉得狼可怜。
Crane: Tell me what's wrong. I'll help you.
鹤:告诉我你怎么了,我可以帮助你。
Wolf: (husky voice) Really? You will help me?
狼:(嘶哑的声音)真的?你要帮我?
Crane: Sure. How can I help you?
鹤:当然。我要怎么帮你呢?
Wolf: (husky voice) Well, to tell the truth. There is a bone stuck in my throat. I can't take it out by myself. If you take it out for me, I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll even give you a big reward.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)哦,说实话,有一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里,我自己取不出来。如果你能帮我拿出来,我会为你做任何事情。
Crane: Really? Great! Just open wide and say, "Ah..."
鹤:真的?太棒了!来张开嘴,说“啊……”
Wolf: Ahhhh...
狼:啊……
The Crane puts his long neck and bill inside the Wolf's mouth.
鹤将它长长的脖子和嘴伸到狼的嘴里。
Crane: It's very dark in here. I can't see anything.
鹤:这里很暗!我什么也看不见。
Wolf: It's to your right. Look there.
狼:在你的右边,看那里。
The Crane finds the bone ant take it out easily.
鹤找到了骨头,很容易就把它取了出来。
Crane: Here it is. I got it. Geez! Look at this! It is so big! It must have really hurt.
鹤:就是这个,我拿到了。老天!你看看!好大一块骨头!那一定很疼吧!
Wolf: Now I feel much better. Good-bye then.
狼:现在我觉得好多了,那就后会有期吧。
Crane: But wait a minute. Aren't you even going to say "thank you"? And where is my reward?
鹤:可是等一等。你连“谢谢”都不说吗?我的报酬又在哪里呢?
Wolf: Your reward? I gave it to you already.
狼:你的报酬?我已经给你了。
Crane: You did? When?
鹤:给我了?什么时候?
Wolf: When I didn't bite off your head. You are still alive, aren't you?
狼:当我没有咬断你的头的时候。你现在还活着,不是吗?
Crane: What? That's my reward? I should have known.
鹤:什么?那是我的报酬?我早该料到的。
The Crane can't stop shaking his head in disbelief.
鹤不停地摇着头,他不相信这一切是真的。
MORAL:Don't expect anything from an ungrateful person.
寓意:不要妄想要从忘恩负义的人身上得到任何东西。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部