搜索

伊索寓言故事 第34期:熊的耳语(下)

查看: 209.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第34期:熊的耳语(下)
I'm your best friend You can always trust me.
我是你最好的朋友,你任何时候都可以信赖我。
Let's go now, John.
约翰,现在我们继续走吧。
Put on your shoes.
穿上你的鞋。
Okay.
好。
John is putting on his shoes.
约翰正在穿鞋。
A Bear sees the two.
这时一只熊看见了他们。
I'm hungry. I need some food.
我饿了,我需要一些食物。
Hey, look over there!
嘿,瞧瞧那儿!
My worries are over.
这下我不用担心了。
There is my lunch and dinner. Hee, hee, hee.
那就是我的午餐和晚餐。嘻嘻……
The Bear comes out of the bush.
熊从灌木丛中窜了出来。
Hello, you two!
嗨,你们俩!
Don't run away! I'm going to eat you up!
别跑!我要吃了你们!
Oh my goodness!
哦,我的天哪!
It's a Bear!!! A real Bear!!!
是只熊!一只真正的熊!
Bob runs away quickly by himself.
鲍伯很快就自顾自逃跑了。
He doesn't think of John.
根本就没有想到约翰。
John still doesn't have his shoes on.
约翰的鞋还没穿上。
So he can't run very fast.
因此他跑得很慢。
Run for your life!!!
快逃命啊!
Wait for me, Bob!
等等我,鲍伯!
I can't run that fast!
我跑不快。
Help me, please!
快帮帮我!
Bob doesn't help John.
鲍伯没有帮助约翰。
He climbs up a tree by himself.
而是一个人爬到了一棵树上。
I can't climb up a tree. What shall I do?
我不会爬树。我该怎么办?
Maybe I'll pretend to be dead.
也许我可以装死。
Bears don't eat dead meat.
熊是不吃死人的。
John pretends to be dead.
约翰假装自己死掉了。
He just lies down on the ground.
他躺在了地上。
I got you! Sniff. Sniff. Get up!
我抓到你了!嗅一嗅。快起来!
I know you're not dead. Come on, get up.
我知道你没死。起来,起来。
Hmm. Maybe he really is dead.
嗯,也许他真得死了。
He is not moving or breathing.
他一动不动,也没有呼吸。
But he is warm. I don't understand.
但他的身体还是温的。真不明白这是怎么回事。
The Bear keeps sniffing John.
熊一直嗅着约翰。
It looks as if the Bear was whispering something to John.
看着就好像熊在和约翰讲悄悄话。
Perhaps he's dead.
也许他真的死了。
I better just go for now.
我看我还是走吧!
The Bear leaves John alone and goes.
熊撇下约翰走开了。
Bob comes down from the tree.
鲍伯这才从树上爬下来。
John! Are you okay?
约翰!你没事吧?
I think so. But why didn't you help me?
没事。可是你怎么不帮我呢?
I was going to help, but the Bear just went away.
我正想帮你,可是熊走开了。
Please forgive me.
请原谅我。
But what did the Bear whisper to you?
不过熊跟你说了什么悄悄话?
Do you really want to know?
你真的想知道?
Yes, I'm really curious.
对啊,我真得很想知道。
Well, he told me to stay away from you.
他叫我离你远点儿。
A friend that runs away by himself is not a true friend.
一个只顾自己逃跑的朋友不是真正的朋友。
I agree with him. You are not my true friend. Good-bye.
我觉得他说的很对。你不是我真正的朋友。再见吧。
MORAL: A friend in need is a friend indeed.
寓意:患难见真情。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部