搜索

伊索寓言故事 第35期:时髦的乌鸦(上)

查看: 186.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第35期:时髦的乌鸦(上)
The Fashionable Crow
时髦的乌鸦
Today, God is going to pick the prettiest bird among all the birds. All of the birds gathered around to talk about the party. They are all very excited.
今天,天神要从所有的鸟中挑选出最美的鸟。所有的鸟都聚集在一起谈论着将要举办的晚会,大家都很兴奋。
Sparrow: There will be a big party at the palace tonight. All birds are invited. God will pick the prettiest bird.
麻雀:今晚,宫殿里将举行一个盛大的舞会。所有的鸟都受到了邀请。天神将选出最美丽的鸟。
Duck: This will be so exciting.
鸭子:这一定让人很兴奋。
Sparrow: I wonder who will be picked.
麻雀:真不知道谁会被选中。
Duck: Who knows? It can be any bird.
鸭子:谁知道呢?哪只鸟都有可能。
Peacock: I know it will be me. I will be picked for sure. My tail is the prettiest.
孔雀:我想是我吧。我一定会被选中的。我的尾巴是最漂亮的。
Swan: Your tail may be pretty, but I am more graceful.
天鹅:你的尾巴或许漂亮,但是我更优雅。
Crane: But wait. My beak is the longest.
鹤:等等,我的嘴是最长的。
Sparrow: Let's not fight. We have to get ready for the party.
麻雀:我们不要吵了!我们得为晚会做好准备。
Duck: You're right. We don't have much time.
鸭子:你说得对。我们没有多少时间了。
Peacock: Let's take a bath in the pond.
孔雀:我们到池塘里洗个澡吧!
Swan: That's a great idea.
天鹅:好主意。
The sparrow, the Duck, the Peacock, the Swan, and the Crane are going to the pond. On the way, they meet the Crow.
麻雀,鸭子,孔雀,天鹅和鹤走向池塘。在路上,他们遇到了乌鸦。
Crow: Where are you going?
乌鸦:你们要去哪里!
Sparrow: We are going to the pond to take a bath.
麻雀:我们要到池塘里洗澡。
Duck: There is a big party at the palace tonight.
鸭子:今晚,宫殿里将举行一个盛大的晚会。
Peacock: God is going to pick the prettiest bird. I will be picked for sure.
孔雀:天神要选出最美丽的鸟。我一定会被选中的。
Crow: Really?!
乌鸦:真的吗?
Swan: All of the birds are invited. Didn't you know?
天鹅:所有的鸟都受到了邀请。你不知道吗?
Crow: No one told me.
乌鸦:没人告诉我。
Peacock: God is picking the prettiest bird. You have no chance. So why don't you just stay home?
孔雀:天神要选出最美丽的鸟。你没有机会,你为什么不在家乖乖地呆着呢?
Crow: I don't want to stay home. I want to go to the party.
乌鸦:我不想待在家里。我要参加晚会。
Crane: Look at yourself.
鹤:你看看你自己。
Peacock: You are too ugly.
孔雀:你太丑了。
Duck: You are too black.
鸭子:你太黑了。
Swan: You are too dirty.
天鹅:你太脏了。
Crow: But I still want to go. I'm going to jump into the pond first. I'm going to take a bath.
乌鸦:可我还想去。我要第一个跳到池塘里,我要洗澡。
Peacock: No! No! Wait!! You can't bathe before us.
孔雀:不!不!等一下!你不能在我们之前洗澡。
Crow: Why not? I should also bathe for the party.
乌鸦:为什么?我也应该为参加晚会洗个澡啊。
Crane: You are too dirty. You will make the water dirty.
鹤:你太脏了,会把水弄脏的。
Swan: Please, bathe after us. I don't want to get dirty because of you.
天鹅:拜托,我们洗完后你再洗吧,我可不想因为你而弄脏自己。
Peacock: That's right. You are too black and dirty. Bathe after us.
孔雀:没错。你又黑又脏,我们洗完你再洗吧。
Duck: Yes. If you bathe first, the water will get dirty.
鸭子:对。如果你第一个洗,水会被弄脏的。
Sparrow: That's right. Bathe after us.
麻雀:没错。你在我们之后洗。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部