Are you sure polar bears take baths?
你确定北极熊洗澡吗?
I'm sure they must.
我确定他们一定洗。
It's hard to keep a white coat clean.
要保持一个白色外套干净是很困难的。
Now let's do your tummy.
现在,让我们洗洗你的肚子。
That tickles.
那很痒。
Almost done.
马上就好了。
Now close your eyes so I can rinse you.
现在,闭上眼睛,让我来给你冲洗。
Now there's a clean Little Bear.
现在有一只干净的小熊了。
I guess I better go now.
我想我现在该走了。
Little Bear, maybe you should take a hat for the journey.
小熊,也许你应该带顶帽子去旅行。
Wait, I am not a polar bear, it's me! I can stay.
等一下,我不是北极熊,是我!我可以留下来。
I'm very happy to hear it.
我很高兴听到这个消息。
I wonder though if you could still eat a fish sandwich?
虽然我不知道,你是否仍然要吃夹鱼的三明治?
Yes, all this polar bear stuff has made me very very hungry.
是的,这只北极熊的事儿已经让我非常非常饿了。