Whoa, I think I got one!
哇,我想我钓到了一条!
Don't pull too hard!
不要使劲拉!
Don't ease up!
不要松劲!
Uh! Pull! Rush!
呃!拉!冲!
You got them!
你抓到了吗!
Is it too tiny?
它太小了?
Looks fine to me.
我觉得看来还好。
It's been a busy day fishing.
这真是一个忙碌的钓鱼天。
Don't you think you should?
难道你不认为你应该?
I mean even though you already caught a very nice fish, it might be wise for you to keep fishing.
我的意思是,即使你已经钓了一个条很好的鱼,继续钓可能更明智。
I know what, I'll be Father Bear.
我知道,我来当熊爸爸。
You can be you.
你当你自己。
And we are fishing.
我们正在钓鱼。
Where are we fishing?
我们在哪里钓鱼?
On the ocean.
在海上。
Blow the man down, blow the man down.
吹倒他,吹倒他。
Look at all the fish!
看看这些鱼!