搜索

天才宝贝熊 第66期:熊爸爸回来了(4)

查看: 253.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:33:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
天才宝贝熊 第66期:熊爸爸回来了(4)
We're almost there now.
现在我们快到了。
Ah!Shi! Come on, we're so close.
啊!嘘!来吧,我们快到了。
I can almost hear father bear's sing...
我好像听到熊爸爸的歌声...
Hello, Little Bear. Father?
你好,小熊。爸爸?
Hmm.Hello, Hen. Hello, sir.
嗯。你好,母鸡。你好,先生。
Hello, Duck.Hello, Father Bear.
你好,鸭。你好,熊爸爸。
Why! Hello Cat.Come on, father.
为什么!您好,猫。来吧,爸爸。
Mother bear will want to see you, too.
熊妈妈也想快点见到你。
We came to see the mermaid.
我们来看看美人鱼。
Mermaid. A mermaid in your house!
美人鱼。在你家的美人鱼!
Her hair is blue and green!
她的头发是蓝绿色!
She's very pretty!
她很漂亮!
And her eyes are silver, silver like the moon.
她的眼睛是银色,像月亮一样的银色。
How nice! Where is she?
多么可爱啊!她在哪里?
You have her.
你不是带回来了嘛。
I do?
我吗?
You didn't you bring a mermaid?
你没有带美人鱼回?
No little mermaid?
没有美人鱼?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Well! My! Really?But I did say “maybe".
好吧!我的天!真的吗?但是我说的是“也许” 。
I did say “maybe".
我真的说的是“也许”。
Well, I don't have a mermaid, but come in and see what I did bring for you.
好吧,我没有美人鱼,但是进来看看我到底给你带的什么吧。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部