搜索

天才宝贝熊 第68期:小熊的愿望(1)

查看: 421.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:33:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
天才宝贝熊 第68期:小熊的愿望(1)
Little Bear, Ready for bed?
小熊准备好要睡觉了吗?
It's not dark yet.
天还没黑呢。
It looks dark to me.
我看天已经黑了。
Not with all those stars.
只是星星不多。
The stars are bright, that's true.
星星好亮啊,说的对。
Did you make a wish on the first star you saw?
你看到第一个星星的时候许愿了吗?
No. I forgot.
没有,我忘记了。
Do you think I can still get my wish?
我现在还可以许愿吗?
Mmm, you never know.
嗯,试试看呐。
l wish I was a bird.
我想变成一只小鸟。
So I could fly as high as the stars.
这样我就可以飞很高,跟星星们一样。
Oh, that sounds nice.
哦,听起来不错。
But even birds have to sleep at the end of a long day.
但小鸟晚上也得睡觉啊。
I'll help you fly all the way into bed.
我可以帮你在床上飞翔。
Higher, higher.
越来越高,越来越高。
Better prepare for a crash landing.
你得做好落地的准备啊。
That was fun.
太好玩了。
Can we do it again?
可以再来一次吗?
That's enough for now.
今天就玩到这里。
Good night, Little Bear.
晚安,小熊。
But I'm not tired.
可是我还不困。
It's time for you to be tucked in, Little Bear.
你该睡觉了,小熊。
Shall I read you a bedtime story?
要不我给你讲个睡前故事?
I'd rather make a wish.
我还是再许个愿吧。
What are you going to wish for?
你想许什么愿?
Hmm, well, I wish I could sit on the cloud and float up to the stars.
嗯,我想乘着云飘到星星旁边。
Maybe you could fall asleep on the cloud.
也许你会在云朵上睡着。
That would be nice.
那样多好啊。
Yes, that would be nice.
是的,多美好啊。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部