There you are, still wanna helping to paint?
你在这啊,想帮忙粉刷吗?
Maybe my new friend can help to.
也许我的新朋友可以帮你的忙。
And where is your new friend?
你的新朋友在哪里?
Right there!
就在那啊!
Look I have a new friend too!
我也有新朋友啦!
It looks like our friends could be friends.
看来咱们的朋友也能做朋友啦。
Anyone ready for dinner?
准备好吃晚饭了吗?
I am!
我准备好了!
Can my friend stay for dinner? friend?
我的朋友能留下吃晚饭吗?朋友?
What friend?
什么朋友?
It's in the house.
就在屋子里面。
Of course, any friend of little bear's is always welcome.
当然了,只要是小熊的朋友我们都欢迎。
Come right in.
快进来吧。
What did you with your friend do all day?
你跟朋友在一起都做些什么呢?
We climb the trees, we play hiden and seek, we sang with frog and went swimmimg.
爬树,玩捉迷藏,跟青蛙一起唱歌还有游泳。
Sounds like a very busy day, you two must be hungry!
听起来真的是很忙碌的一天啊,你们两个一定饿坏了吧!
I'm hungrier than he is. I'll eat his soup too.
他没我饿,所以我要把他的汤也喝掉。
Don't solp little bear. Sorry!
不要发出声音小熊。抱歉!