Just dip and pull, dip and pull, and dip...Like this?
只是推拉,推拉,推...像这样?
There you go!
就是这样!
The water's heavy.
水很沉。
Why don't you sit on my lap, so we can row together.
你为什么不坐在我的腿上,这样我们可以一起划。
Dip and pull, dip and pull, dip...
推拉,推拉,推...
Oh, we're tipping.
哦,我们的船倾斜了。
It's just you weight, don't lean too far, matey.
这是因为你的体重,不要太靠边,伙计。
I won't, Captain.
我不会了,船长。
Do you think there're a lot of fish down there?
你觉得是不是有很多鱼在那儿?
Hmm... We have to choose just a right spot.
嗯......我们必须选择一个合适的地方。
How can you tell where just the right spot is?
你怎么知道哪里是合适的地方?
Oh, fisherman's instinct.
哦,渔民的本能。
It's just a feeling.
这只是一种感觉。
I think I'm getting that feeling now.
我觉得现在我就有这样的感觉了。
I think you are right, first mate, little bear.
我想你是对的,大副,小熊。