Sam and mum and Bingo went to the shop.
山姆、宾格和妈妈去了商店。
“Here is an ice-cream for you,Sam.”said mum,
妈妈说,这是给你的冰激凌山姆。
“And here is my ice-cream.”
这是我的冰激凌。
“No,Bingo.No.”Shouted Sam,”Go away.”
山姆叫喊着说,不,宾格,走开。
“Look at my ice-cream.”said Sam.
山姆说,看我的冰激凌。
Sam cried and cried.
山姆叫喊着。
Mum went into the shop.
妈妈去了商店。
“Here you are,Sam.”Said mum,
妈妈说,这是给你的山姆。
“This ice-cream is for you.”
冰激凌是你的。
“Look,mum.”Said Sam,”Bingo is eating my ice-cream.”
山姆说,看妈妈。宾格吃我的冰激凌。
“An ice-cream for me and an ice-cream for you and an ice-cream for Bingo,too.”
这是我的,这是你的,这是宾格的。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。