“wake up,mother duck.
鸭子妈妈,快起来。
We are hungry.”said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
鸭子帝力和鸭子戴丽说,我们饿了。
Mother Duck woke up.
鸭子妈妈醒了。
“We will find food for breakfast Down at the river,”she said.
我们要找早上的早点。她说,去河边。
Mother Duck walked down the hill.
鸭子妈妈下了山。
Dilly Duck and Dally Duck ran after her.
鸭子帝力和鸭子戴丽紧跟着她。
Splash!splash!splash!
扑扑扑!
Mother Duck went down into the water to look for food.
鸭子妈妈跳进了水里找食物。
Dilly Duck looked at a frog sitting on aleaf.
鸭子帝力看见叶子上坐着一只青蛙。
“we can't eat frogs”he said.
他说,我们不能吃青蛙。
“frogs are too big for little ducks to eat.”
我们太小,而青蛙太大。
Dally Duck looked at the fish swimming in the water.
鸭子戴丽看着河中的鱼。
“we can't eat fish,”she said.
她说,我们不能吃鱼。
“fish are too big for little ducks to eat.”
我们太小,而鱼太大。
Dilly duck said,
帝力说,
“I am very,very hungry.”
我非常饿。
“we can't eat frogs ,and we can't eat fish,”said Dally Duck.
戴丽说,我们不能吃青蛙,不能吃鱼
“but we can eat water bugs.”
但是我们能吃水中的小虫。
“we will have bugs for breakfast,”said Dilly Duck.
戴丽说,我们拿小虫当早餐。
“I like eating water bugs,”
我喜欢吃水中的小虫。
Said Dally Duck.
戴丽说,
“You are clever little ducks,”said Mother Duck.
鸭妈妈说,你们是聪明的鸭子。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。