Dad said to Emma and Matthew,
爸爸对艾玛和马修说,
“we are going to the beach for two days.”
我们要去沙滩两天。
“Oh ,good,”said Matthew.
马修说,太好了。
“Where are we going to sleep?”
我们睡在哪里?
“Have you got a house for us at the beach?”said Emma.
艾玛说,你在沙滩给我们找到住所了?
“Yes,”said Dad.
爸爸说,是的。
“I have got a house for us.
我们有地方住。
Come outside and have a look.”
出来看看。
“Outside!”said Emma.
艾玛说,外边。
Matthew and Emma ran outside.
马修和艾玛跑到了外面。
They saw a big box on the grass.
他们在草丛上看见了一个大箱子。
“A box!” said Matthew.
马修说,一个大箱子。
“We can't stay at the beach in a box.”
我们睡在沙滩的盒子里。
Emma said to Dad,
艾玛对爸爸说,
“You are playing a trick on us.”
你再和我们开玩笑。
Dad said,
爸爸说,
“Look in the box, and you will see a house.”
看盒子里面的东西,你们将看到一个房子。
Matthew and Emma looked in the box.
马修和艾玛看了房子。
“I can't see a house.”said Emma.
艾玛说,我看不见房子。
“I can see a big blue bag,”said Matthew.
马修说,我看见了一个大蓝袋子。
Dad got the bag out of the box.
爸爸把袋子从箱子里拿出来。
They all looked inside the bag.
他们都向袋子里面看。
“It's a tent!” said Matthew.
马修说,是帐篷。
“A big blue tent,”said Emma.
艾玛说,是个蓝色的大帐篷。
“Emma!we are going to sleep in this tent,”said Matthew.
马修说,艾玛,我们将睡在帐篷里。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。