Dilly Duck said to Dally Duck, “Let's play in the puddles, toady.”
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,我们今天可以去水坑里玩耍。
The two little ducks ran down the hill.
两只鸭子跑下了山。
A little green frog jumped out of a puddle.
一只小青蛙从水坑中跳了出来。
“Hello,” said the little green frog. “ I am looking for a friend.
小青蛙说,你好,我正在找朋友。
Will you come and play in the long grass with me?”
你们愿意和我在草丛中玩耍吗?
“Yes,” said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,愿意。
“We will come with you.” They ran into the long grass with the little green frog.
我们和你一起去,他们和小青蛙一起去了草丛中。
The little ducks went fast but the little green frog went faster.
鸭子的速度很快,但是小青蛙的速度更快。
“Where has the little green frog gone?”
小青蛙去哪了?
Said Dilly Duck. “We can't see him.”
鸭子Dilly说,我们找不到他了。
And we can't see mother duck.said Dally Duck, We are lost quack,quack,quack,said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
Dally Duck说,我们找不到鸭妈妈了,我们迷路了,鸭子Dilly和鸭子Dally呱呱叫着。
Mother Duck quacked, “Little ducks, little ducks, where are you?”
鸭妈妈呱呱呱地叫着,小鸭子,小鸭子,你们在哪?
“We are lost in the long grass,” they said “We can't see you.”
他们说,我们在草丛中迷了路,我们看不见你。
“Stay where you are,” quacked Mother Duck, “I will come and get you.”
鸭妈妈说,呆在那里别动,我过去。
“Quack! Quack! Quack!” said the two little ducks
两只小鸭子呱呱呱地叫着。
“We will not go away again,” said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,我们再也不会去了。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。