- Oh, dear, captain hook.
亲爱的虎克船长
Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza, it ain't good form.
在一个人开心唱歌的时候把他杀了好像不太道义啊
Good form, Mr. Smee?
道义?见鬼去吧
Blast good form!
彼得潘这么对我
Did pan show good form when he did this to me?
难道就讲道义了吗?
Why, captain, cutting your hand off was a childish prank.
可是船长,他砍掉你的手只是小孩子的恶作剧啊
Aye, but throwing it to the crocodile!
可他把我的手拿去喂鳄鱼
That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, he's followed me ever since, licking his chops for the rest of me.
那该死的鳄鱼从此就喜欢上我的味道不管我走到哪里 它都紧追不舍随时等着吃掉我的其它部位
He'd of had you by now...if he hadn't swallowed that alarm clock.
如果不是它吞下了那个闹钟 那你早就已经被它吃了
But nowwhen he's about, he warns you, as you might say, with his tick-tock, tick-tock.
可现在只要它出现在附近 就会有声音警告你 滴答,滴答,滴答
Smee-e-e-e!
救命啊,史密
Please don't let him get me!
千万不要让它抓到我
Don't let him get me!
不要让它抓到我