- I'm terribly sorry, old chaps.
我真的很抱歉,各位
It's all my fault.
都是我们的错
That's all right, wildcat.
没有关系啦,野猫
We don't mind.
我们不会介意的
We are ok.
没关系的
How.
好
Hi, chief.
酋长,你好
red man fight paleface lost boys.
红人一直在跟白人小孩
Sometime, you win,
有时候是你们赢
sometime, we win.
有时候是我们赢
You win this time.
好吧,酋长,这次你赢了
Now turn us loose.
现在放了我们吧
Turn us loose? This is only a game?
放了我们? 你是说这只是一个游戏?
When we win, we turn them loose.
是啊,如果我们赢了 会放他们走
When they win, they turn us loose.
他们赢了,也会放我们走
This time, no turn 'em loose.
这一次不会放你们走
The chief's a great spoofer.
酋长最会骗人了
Me no spoof 'em!
我才没有骗人
Where you hide princess tiger lily?
你们把莉莉公主藏到哪儿了?
Tiger lily?
莉莉公主?
We ain't got her!
我们没有抓你的女儿
I've never seen her.
我从没见过她
Me neither.
我也没有
Heap big lie.
都在撒谎
If tiger lily..Not back by sunset,
如果莉莉在日落前没有回来
burn 'em at stake.
就把他们烧死