搜索

新概念早读英语初中版 第61期:孤寂的秋千

查看: 205.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:08:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
新概念早读英语初中版 第61期:孤寂的秋千
An Alone Swing
孤寂的秋千
Baby,it's raining here.
宝贝,外面下着雨。
I sit by the window, listening to the music and missing you.
我坐在窗边,倾听着悠悠的音乐,思念着远方的你。
I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone is crying.
我听到了雨滴声,好像谁在哭泣。
When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.
雨什么时候会停呢?只有孤独的人才能体会它的惆怅。
You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.
昨日,你把我带到了天堂的门槛。
But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.
今日,你却夺去了我的翅膀,让我独自站在地面。
When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?
当我注视你远去的背影时,你是否听到我衷心的祝福?
Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.
风中,你的笑容若隐若现。
Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.
闭上眼睛,我试着抓取你的回音。
You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.
每天我都梦见你,这让我心碎。
You are the person whom I shouldn't love.
你是我不该爱上的人。
Although the fate played a joke on me.
可是老天却和我开了那么大的玩笑。
If there were a green possibility
如果有可能
which is able to twist the dark finale,
扭转这悲惨的结局,
I'd like to dye it red with all my blood
我愿意用鲜血换取这样的可能,
and change all my life for your transitory hug.
用我的生命换取你短暂的拥抱。
In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.
秋天,绿叶枯黄了。
Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds
成千上万的蒲公英种子
are all swaying to the light wind.
在微风中舞动。
The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.
孤寂的秋千只能在公园里等。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部