搜索

涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第4期:当初我俩分别时

查看: 422.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:33:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第4期:当初我俩分别时
Day 4
第4天
When We Two Parted
当初我俩分别时
George Gordon Byron
乔治·戈登·拜伦
When we two parted in silence and tears,
当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花
Half broken-hearted to sever for years,
想起来都心碎 要分离好几年
Pale grew thy cheek and cold Colder thy kiss;
你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!
当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛
The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow
早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上
It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你抛弃了所有声誉
And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,
变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字
And share in its shame.
顿感脸红
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳
A shudder comes o'er me—Why wert thou so dear?
我全身立即颤抖——为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee
他们不知道我认识你
Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,
对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,
Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,
悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤
That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive
你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘
If I should meet thee
如果在遇见你
After ling year, How should I greet thee?
多年以后 我该如何招呼你?
With silence and tears.
只好沉默不语满含泪花

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2025 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部