搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第9期:晚自习

查看: 287.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第9期:晚自习
It's only 3:30 on the first day,
才到第一天的三点半
but the kids are already struggling to keep up.
但是孩子们已经有些跟不上节奏了
It's going all right so far, I just don't know if I can do...
到目前为止还好,但是我不知道我能不能...
I don't know if I could do this all the time, like people in China do.
能不能像中国学生那样一直保持这样
They get up so early and they've got so much stuff to do all the time.
他们起得好早,整天忙个不停
I'm tired, I want to go home.
我累了,我想回家
It's time for the other Bohunt students to head home to their families, game consoles and computers.
其他博航特的学生该回家了,回到家人,游戏机和电脑旁边
But in the Chinese school, there's another meal before heading back to the classroom.
但在中式学校,加餐之后还要回到教室
After a long day of lessons, the kids are expected to knuckle down to two hours of self-study
在一天的课程结束后,孩子们还要认真上两个小时自习
it's supposed to be a time to revisit what they have learned during the day.
来温习一下他们今天所学习到的知识
If you haven't finished your homework, then do your homework.
如果没写完作业的就先写作业
If you have finished, you can read a book,
写完作业了就看看书
but please be quiet.
但是...请务必...保持安静
You know, I actually might have learnt something in chemistry.
你知道吗,我好像学了点化学呢
Is it smaller? Sorry!
是小于吗?不好意思
Kiera, I learnt something in Chemistry.
凯拉,我今天学了点化学
Rosie, you're covering the whole sheet.
罗茜,你把整张纸挡住了
Congratulations, darling!
祝贺你,亲爱的
Nice laugh, where you get... Oh.
笑得好,你从哪里...
Are we not allowed to talk?
我们不能讲话是吗
Teenagers in China,they spend most of their time and effort on study.
在中国,学生们的主要工作就是学习
Even if they are not at a school,
他们就算不在学校
they're on their way to extra classes,
也是在补课班
which means that they...seldom have time for their hobbies.
就是说,他们很少有时间来发展兴趣爱好
Their life is mostly school life.
学习就是他们生活的全部
But at Bohunt, Miss Li is beginning to realise the scale of the task facing her team of Chinese teachers.
但是在博航特,李老师开始意识到她的中国教师团队任务繁重
He thinks I'm fit?
他觉得我身材好
Like most guys do.
男生们都这样认识
Do you?
你觉得呢
Let me think. Hm, yes.
我想一下,是的
Oh, thanks. Ah.
谢谢
Do you know...? Our class has to go on, so maybe I need to be more strict.
你们知道吗?我们还要继续上课,所以我可能要更严格一些了
No, I think you're a very good teacher,
不要,我觉得老师你挺好的
I think it should stay that way.
就这样保持下去吧
In my school, when I look at my students in this way...
在我的学校里,当我这样看学生的时候
They will follow me...but you don't.
他们就会听话,但你们不会
You always say, "Sorry, Miss."
你们总是说"抱歉,老师"
But then you do that again. It's very different.
然后继续老样子。这非常不同
I need to figure out what to do.
我要想个办法
It's seven o'clock and the end of the first gruelling day.
七点钟了,折磨的第一天结束了
So, that's all your day today, OK. Ok...
好了,今天就到这里吧
See you tomorrow.
明天见
British kids - they are used to questioning teachers, challenging teachers in many ways.
英国的孩子们习惯于质疑老师,用各种各样的方式为难老师
Chinese students - it's not like that at all, no.
中国学生则完全不是这样
So it's a learning curve for both, both parties.
所以对于双方来说都在学习

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部