搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第4期:课堂上的挑战

查看: 140.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第4期:课堂上的挑战
For the teachers and the pupils, this is a voyage into the unknown.
对师生来说,这都是次未知的旅程
As a head teacher, doing this project is a great risk.
作为校长,实行这种计划有很大风险
They are going to,
他们一定
I would imagine, be a bit more lively than the Chinese students.
我能想象,会比中国学生好动一些
Whether the teachers see that as a direct challenge to their authority...
老师会不会将此视为是对师威的挑战
I think that will be a real flashpoint, potentially.
我认为这很可能就是最重要的导火线
I think the teachers expect us to all be really like, like the Army, basically.
我觉得老师是希望我们要像军队一样
In China aren't the children, like, really, really good and well-behaved?
在中国,学生们难道不都是非常非常优秀而且好乖的吗
Yeah, and like... And we're not.
是啊,就是...但我们不是
Yeah. It'll be, like, really new for them.
这肯定,对老师来说是个新体验
We're probably going to be a bit more of a loud bunch, you know,
比起他们在中国的学生
than they would teach over in China,
我们可能会更吵闹些
so they've probably got their work cut out for them.
所以他们的工作可能会被不停打断
The first shock for British pupils is the size of the class.
英国学生第一件震惊之处,就是班级人数
In China, it's common to have 50 kids in one room.
在中国,一间教室五十名学生很常见
In Britain, the maximum is usually 30.
在英国,一般最多也就三十个人
Right, listen. Listen.
好了,听我讲,听着
Quiet.
安静
Discipline will be crucial, and Miss Yang wants to lay down some ground rules.
纪律很重要,杨老师想先制定几条基本规范
Can you turn around, please?
请你转过来好吗
Turn around, thank you.
转过来,谢谢
In China, the teacher's authority is absolute.
在中国,老师拥有绝对的权威
It is a big class and it's a big room.
教室很大,里面人很多
I, as one teacher in this room,
我,作为老师
I cannot do the practicals and discipline you in the same time.
没法一边讲课一边管纪律
If I see any of you misbehaving, I will separate you immediately.
让我看到谁违反纪律,我就让他出去
And I don't have a problem with it.
这对我来说不是问题
The discipline is really important - without discipline, you don't learn well.
纪律很重要。没有纪律,你们就学不好
That's a matter of fact.
这是真的
Sometimes it annoys other students as well.
有时破坏纪律也会影响其他同学
It's going to be a long day and it's only the first day.
今天会是漫长的一天,而且这才是第一天
Are you still talking when I'm talking?
我说话的时候,你们讲什么讲
Sorry, Miss.
对不起,老师
Can you turn around, please?
请你转过来好吗
'In China, as long as you are a teacher you receive that respect automatically,
在中国,只要是老师自然就会受到尊重
and students do as you told.
学生就会听老师的话
We believe in effort,
我们认为学习需要努力
so if you make effort, you will achieve.
只要努力,你就能成功

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部