搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第14期:扰乱课堂的苏菲

查看: 345.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第14期:扰乱课堂的苏菲
Class begins.
上课
The pupils in Miss Yang's science class are still not showing the discipline and drive she expects.
杨老师的科学课上的学生们,还是没有达到她预期的那么有纪律有积极性
Stand up, please.
请起立
This is a Chinese school, that's...
这是所中式学校,所以
We do it Chinese way.
我们要按照中国的方式来做
And once again, Sophie is getting restless.
再一次的,苏菲又开始不安生了
Good morning, everybody.
同学们早上好
Morning. Morning, Miss Yang.
早,早上好,杨老师
Sit down.
请坐
Now we're going to talk about refraction of light.
今天我们要讲的是光线的折射
Oh, I know refraction. Ssh.
我知道折射。安静
Are we physics or biology?
这是物理课还是生物课
Physics. Physics.
物理课,物理课
Ok, can you write down the title, please.
大家快点把大标题写下来
Do not waste us time.
不要浪费大家的时间
Who's she talking to?
她在说谁
There are a few principles we need to look at and don't have much time.
今天我们要讲几个原理,但是我们时间却不多
I do not tolerate such behaviour and that will be dealt with later on.
我不允许这样的行为出现在我的课堂上,等我下课再处理你们
You see, this is why you guys learn less than the Chinese students learn,
你看,这就是为什么你们学的比中国学生学的少
this is why... Oh!
这就是原因。天啊
'Cos you... Excuse me!
因为你们...抱歉
slow the teachers down.
会拖慢老师的进度
We have to wait until you stop talking.
我要等你们不说话了才能开始讲课
You can't say that, you can't say that.
你不能这么说,你不能这么说
I'm still waiting.
我还在等
That's like a massive insult, love.
这简直是对全班人的侮辱,亲爱的
I'm still...waiting.
我还在等
Less ability than them. I'm still waiting. Sophie?
比他们能力差。我还在等,苏菲
That is so rude.
这也太无礼了吧
It's not bending away,
它没有朝其他方向折射
it's not bending that direction,
也没有朝那个方向折射
It's... She just said we're dumber than the Chinese people.
而是...她刚刚说我们比中国学生要蠢
It bends through water...
折射入水中
It doesn't matter if it's true you don't say that to kids.
不管是不是真的,都不能对孩子说这个
And if it's bending towards this normal line...
如果它的折射光线靠近这条垂线
Great! I'm not doing any of this.
算你牛,老娘不学了
Who the hell does she think she is, saying that I'm dumb?
她以为自己是谁啊,还说我傻
That's not cool. That's not cool. That's not cool.
太过分了,太过分了
Sophie... Yeah?
苏菲?干嘛
Can I have you stay outside for a second, please?
请你出去站一会儿吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you, does anybody want a ruler?
有人需要尺子吗
Sorry, I didn't do anything, what have I done?
抱歉,我什么都没做,我做什么了
What have I done?
我做什么了
What have I done?
我做什么了
Oh, damn.
妈的
If it wasn't for the social life and for the friends, I wouldn't bother with school.
要不是为了社交生活和朋友,我压根不会来学校
People always asking you,
人们总是会问你
"What do you want to be when you're older?"
"你长大后想做什么"
And you're not going to know that, like, 13 years old,
谁说得准呢,你才十三岁
but if you don't have an education, you can't really... live, because you can't do stuff without money.
但如果不接受教育,你确实无法生存,因为没钱你什么都干不了
And to get money, you either kill people and get their money or you, erm...you work.
想得到钱的话,你要么去杀人抢钱,要么...去工作
Sophie, I'm not impressed by you
苏菲,我不喜欢你的行为
and I...I need a little bit of time to talk to you...
我得找点时间跟你谈一谈
Not now, but I'm not impressed.
不是现在,但我很不喜欢
Yesterday I have had you moved, today a second time.
昨天我就让你换了座位,今天是第二次
No, no... the only reason why I was talking, though...
不,我之所以讲话,是因为
No, no. Sorry. ... because I found your remark a bit rude.
不,抱歉。因为我认为你的言论有些不礼貌
I'll talk to you later. Is that OK? OK.
我稍后再跟你谈,好吗?好吧
We are also learning,
我们也在学习
we are learning the classroom management skills,
学习课堂管理技巧
because in China we don't need to...to have classroom management skills,
因为在中国,我们不需要所谓的课堂管理技巧
cos everybody is disciplined by born, by nature, by families, by the society.
因为每个学生从生下来就遵守纪律,天性如此,再加上家庭培养以及社会教育
Whereas here that is... it's the most challenging part of teaching.
但在这里,课堂管理是教学中最难的部分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部