搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第15期:薄弱的数学基础

查看: 221.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第15期:薄弱的数学基础
Trigonometry means...sine, cosine and tangent.
三角函数就是正弦,余弦,正切
Have you heard this before?
你们之前听过吗
In the maths classes, Mr. Zou is also running into trouble.
数学课上,邹老师也遇到了麻烦
That is one over square root of three.
就是一比根号三
He's teaching at the Chinese pace.
他在用中式节奏来授课
The British students can't keep up and they're quickly losing interest.
英国学生跟不上,于是他们马上失去了兴趣
Connor, stand up.
康纳,起立
Now you have a chance...
现在你有机会
Everyone, quiet!
大家安静
If you can have answer the question, OK, no problem.
如果你知道问题的答案,那好,没问题
Connor, answer the question.
康纳,回答这个问题
Can you answer? No?
你能回答吗,回答不出来吗
Ok.
好吧
Go, sit down.
坐下
We will talk.
我们等会儿再说
I didn't expect the level of students like this.
我没想到学生的水平是这样的
They don't take maths as serious as the students in China.
他们对数学没有中国学生那么重视
Well, let's do sin 30 degree...
大家来算正弦三十度
By the time they're 15,
到他们十五岁时
some Chinese students are doing 11 hours of maths a week
一些中国学生每周要做十一小时的数学练习
and are up to three years ahead of their British counterparts.
相当于多出了同龄英国学生三年时间
Opposite side, divided by hypotenuse.
对边除以斜边
OK, I still don't get it.
我还是不懂
I find students here are not used to memorising formulas.
我发现这里的学生不习惯去记公式
Their level?
他们的水平
Erm, quite behind the Chinese students.
落后中国学生很多
That makes your teaching slow.
这会让你的教学节奏变慢
What's trigonometry for?
三角函数有什么用
Like, why do we need to know these things? Triangles...stuff.
我们为什么要学这些?三角形之类的
Why not? I don't think we'd need it in life,
为什么不学?我们生活中又用不到
I think they should be telling us how to pay our taxes and get jobs and stuff.
他们应该教我们怎么缴税或者找工作之类的
Get drunk. And live.
醉生梦死
X is the size of AB.
X是AB段的长度
I get what you do, but not why.
我明白你在干什么,但不明白为什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部