搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第54期:最难管的学生

查看: 275.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第54期:最难管的学生
Nobody will only live by themselves.
没有人能够脱离他人而独活
All of us live in a community.
我们每个人都生活在集体当中
It's very important for us to communicate with each other in a proper way.
学会正确与他人共处对我们来说是非常重要的
The subject is taught from kindergarten to university,
这门课从幼儿园到大学一直都有
by members of the communist party who work in every school.
由各所学校的共产党员进行教授
I'm going to have breakfast/lunch.
我要去吃早饭了,也可以说是午饭
14-year-old Josh has been one of the most troublesome kids in the Chinese school.
十四岁的乔什在中式学校可以说是最难管的学生之一
Keep quiet! No.
安静。不要
During the second week, he brought in a kettle to make tea in protest against the long hours.
在第二周的时候,他带了个电热水壶来泡茶以消磨漫长的学时
This is not on.
不许带这个进来
No. You cannot take this to classroom. Totally not allowed.
不,你们不能把这个带进教室。绝对不准
I'm normally super hard working and Chinese school, it just hasn't happened.
我不是那种特别用功的学生,在中式学校里,就更不可能了
It's just, sort of, a complete personality change,
他们试图完全改变我们的个性
that you can... rebel against something and be different.
这让我有逆反心理,我偏要与众不同
We are talking about communication qualities.
我们在说的是交流质量
So, in Bohunt, in Social Education,
在博航特的社会教育课上
you're encouraged to form your own opinions, far more than in Chinese school.
学生可以有自己独特的观点,这点和中式学校很不一样
You're dictated at all the time.
你每时每刻都在受人摆布
This is typical of a Chinese lesson.
这就是典型的中国课堂
You're told these facts and they will be right
你被告知这些事实是正确的
because it's come from more authoritative position
因为它们来自权威人士
so a teacher, then headmaster, then government.
比如老师,校长,政府
Do you think equality is very important?
你们认为平等是非常重要的吗
Well, communism was about equality and that worked out well.
共产主义就是为了平等,效果还真不错呢
I think the Chinese education system, it seems like sort of an industrial process to me.
我感觉中式教育体制就好像是某种流水线作业
You get batches of really intelligent kids who have the same work ethic.
生产出很多非常聪明的学生,这些学生拥有一致的职业道德
And I think it has its place,
我认为它们自有适应其生长的土壤
but I'm not sure whether its place is fully in England or not.
但是我并不确定英格兰是不是这样的土壤
I accept myself as who I am - a bit of a dick.
我接受我本来的样子,有点混

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部