搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第57期:三角函数

查看: 229.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第57期:三角函数
One of the key problems for the British pupils has been the large mixed ability class.
对英国学生来说,最严重的问题是,不同能力的学生们身处在同一个大班级里
Most British schools put pupils in different sets according to their performance,
大部分英国学校会将学生按照成绩分不同班级
but not in China.
但中国不会
Yes, we're doing trigonometry!
太好了,我们要上三角函数
No! Oh, my God, you're the most frustrating person on the earth.
不!老天,你真是这世上最扫兴的人
So, what is trigonometry?
所以,什么是三角函数
Dicking around with triangles.
瞎研究各种三角形
Angle. This is the relation between angle and sides, right?
角度。这是角和边的关系,对吗
The hand-out, the consolidation paper.
发给你们的讲义是巩固练习
Mr. Zou has been setting extra homework for the higher-performing students,
邹老师一直在给成绩好的学生布置额外的家庭作业
and they seem to be relishing the Chinese style of teaching.
他们似乎很享受中式教育
Cos that, that's two and that's two.
这是二,这也是二
Do two times two and then not divide it by two, because you've got two triangles.
二乘二,然后不除二。因为有两个三角形
Or you can do four times two, divided by two.
或者也可以四乘二,再除以二
Both ways, you get the same answer.
两种方法,算出来的结果是一样的
What I'm doing is try to encourage and enforce,
我所做的是想试着鼓励和强调
"You are very talented in maths."
"你在数学上很有天赋"
I provide challenging homework for you.
我给你布置有挑战性的作业
You do more, and you learn more.
你做的越多,学的就越多
And then you can keep on being the top, on the top.
你就可以一直保持领先的优势
So that's a way to build confidence.
这是一种建立自信的方式
This is adjacent. What you need to do is label the sides.
这是邻边。你们要做的就是弄明白这些边是哪条边
Zero minus two degree.
负2度
I think his style of teaching suits a very small number of clever and determined people.
我觉得他的教学方式只适合很小一部分聪明努力的人
How do we explain seven three?
我们要怎么解释(7,3)
I try my best to listen in his maths lessons.
我很努力地去听他的数学课
But he doesn't really stop to think about you, he just keeps going through his boring lesson.
但他不会为了你停下来,他只是继续上他那无聊的课
Centre, scale factor.
中心,比例系数
At Bohunt, Rosie is in one of the lower sets for maths.
在博航特,罗茜是数学差生之一
Sir, I don't get it.
老师,我不懂
Let's...one by one, OK? Can you get the first one?
我们一个个来,好吗,第一题懂吗
Yeah. I just don't know what I'm doing, at all.
不懂,我完全不懂我在做什么
You can get the first one. Look at that.
第一题你会做的,看
Yeah, but I'm not going to learn if I keep copying. I don't know what I'm doing.
如果一直让我抄笔记,我根本什么都学不会,我不懂我在写什么
Just use the definition.
套定义就好
It's really difficult to sit there and have to listen to people tell you what you find hard is easy.
我真的难以坐在那里,听别人告诉你,你觉得难的东西很简单
And that you should get it, when you don't.
你应该能懂的,可是你不懂
That is H, A, that's the opposite, so that's O. So now...
这是斜边,邻边,这是内角相对的边,所以是对边。所以现在...
I get really affected by the fact that when others can do stuff and I can't.
别人都会做,但我不会,这个事实让我很受挫
I still get so angry with myself.
我真的很生我自己的气
And it is like, really hard to sit there and have to like,
坐在那里听别人讲三角函数
listen to them talking about trigonometry when you can't even draw a triangle.
而你连三角形都画不来,这真的很难受

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部