搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第62期:一决高下

查看: 313.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第62期:一决高下
8.30 am, exams are about to begin.
上午八点半,考试即将开始
The Chinese school students are going head-to-head with the rest of Bohunt Year 9.
中式学校的学生马上就要和其他博航特初三学生一决高下了
No more chatting. Bags that way, please. Find your seats.
别说话了,包放在那边,找到自己的座位
It's the first time any of these kids have taken a formal exam.
这是这些孩子第一次参加这么正式的考试
I slept on all my books last night.
我昨晚是睡在书上的
Cos you know, you put them under your pillow, and then you put your pillow on,
因为如果你把书放在枕头下,把枕头盖在上面
and you absorb the knowledge while you're asleep.
你就可以边睡边吸收知识了
Josh, good luck.
乔什,祝你好运
Thank you, Miss.
谢谢老师
The outcome of four long weeks of teaching,
长达四周的教学成果
a competition between two completely different approaches to education,
两种完全不同的教学方式的比拼
will be decided by the next four hours.
将在接下来四个小时中见真章
Does everybody understand what they have to do?
你们都知道该怎么做了吗
Yes.
知道了
Time starts now.
考试开始
Kind of freaks you out when you're in there.
考场真能把人逼疯
And then you look at everyone else and you've got your head down,
你环顾四周,然后低头开始做
and you think, how are they answering this question?
你心里会想,其他人答得怎么样
Sitting in exam room is just like...
坐在考场中的感觉...
Oh, God. But then again, I just have to do it.
天呐,但话说回来,我只要尽力考就行
I kind of want Bohunt to do better than Chinese school,
我有点希望博航特能够赢过中式学校
because that means that I won't have to go to school from seven till seven
因为那就意味着,我不需要每天早七点到晚七点都待在学校
and random things I didn't like might change the way my normal school is.
还有那些我不喜欢的东西,就不会改变我学校的教学方式
You have ten minutes remaining.
还剩十分钟
For the Chinese teachers, it's a waiting game.
中国老师们现在只能等待
I want all of them to do well, but it's not realistic.
我希望他们都能考好,但这是不现实的
This is a class of mixed abilities.
这个班级里的学生水平不一
Some of them, they don't engage themselves to the class.
有些学生,他们并不...并不会融入班集体
So whatever result comes out, I think I can accept it.
所以无论结果如何,我想我都能够接受
But if they can do very well, higher than what I expected, I think it's a miracle.
但如果他们能考好,比我预期的还要好,我想那真是奇迹
If you can stop writing now, if you are still writing.
请把笔放下,不要再写了
No talking or communicating with anybody in front or behind.
不要和前后左右相邻的同学说话

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部