搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第63期:体育加试

查看: 224.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第63期:体育加试
For the Chinese school, there's one more test still to come.
中式学校学生还有一场考试
On the spot, heel flicks.
原地踢腿跳跃
A two-hour PE exam.
两小时的体育考试
If this were China, the students would have to pass to get into a good senior school.
在中国,学生们必须要通过体育考试才能上好的高中
This is very important day for Chinese student.
对于中国学生,这是非常重要的一天
This exam will decide them in the future can go to the good school or cannot go to good school.
这场考试能够决定他们将来能否进入一所好的高中学习
The kids will be marked on running, skipping, sit-ups, and throwing a medicine ball.
学生们将会进行跑步,跳绳,仰卧起坐和扔实心球测试
Right, listen.
请大家听好
You're going to throw one at a time as we go down the groups.
每人一次扔一个球,以小组形式开始进行
Every student have only one time.
每个学生只有一次机会
You prepare maybe three years, one year. Only one time, just throw it.
也许你会准备三年或者一年,但你只有一次机会,你只能尽力扔
So number one. Behind the line and get ready.
第一个,站在线后准备
Our aim is full marks.
我们的目标是满分
You passed. Yeah, but it's still crap.
你过了,嗯,但还是不理想
I think finally, the penny's dropped that this means something.
我觉得我们终于可以看到些成效了
And I don't think they appreciated it in the process.
但我觉得他们应该都不太享受这个过程
But now I think it means something to them
但是现在我想这对他们来说是有意义的
and they're all hellbent on passing each of these tests.
他们现在都拼了命地想要通过测试
Luca, go!
卢卡,上
I think I did all right.
我觉得我扔得还行
It was better than all my practice ones, I think.
起码比我在练习的时候强
Next ones! Up you get!
下一个,该你了
I think I got ten. Just, probably.
我应该是得了十分。差不多,也许吧
I think I stepped over the line,
我貌似跨过线了
but I don't think anyone noticed, so that's fine.
但好像没人发现,所以应该没事
Did all right. I think I passed.
扔得还行吧,应该是过了
Thought everyone would be lazy, but they're actually trying.
我以为大家都不会太上心,但大家却都在努力
I'm quite surprised, to be honest.
说实话,我挺惊讶的
Keep going, and back. You can do it!
继续加油,躺下,你能行的
Be ready next one!
下一个准备
Oh, you broke the rope. Yeah, I know.
你过线了,是啊,我知道
So you're zero, OK. Go back.
你是零分,好了,回去吧
Next one.
下一个
Philippa decides she's too exhausted to complete all of the PE exam.
菲利帕觉得她太累了,放弃完成全部的体育测试
If I push myself too hard, it's going to get even worse.
如果我把自己逼得太紧,情况会更糟
That's why I'm not doing the skipping or the running,
所以我没有参加跳绳和跑步的考试
cos I've had this illness like, I don't want it to get any worse.
因为我生病了,我不想加重病情
I've been working really hard over the last couple of weeks
在过去的几周里,我一直在努力学习
and that's all kind of built up now and it's showing, 'cos I'm getting really tired.
现在所有的疲惫都爆发了出来,我快累倒了
I do start to realise how worn out I really am.
我开始意识到我到底有多么的疲惫不堪
Bit overwhelming, I think.
我觉得有点超负荷了
All the student, well done.
大家都做得很好
So congratulations, you finish the PE test.
恭喜大家,你们已经完成了体育测试
24 passed, 26 failed.
24个人通过,26个人不及格
The individual result, you will get it when you get your academic result.
你们的个人成绩会和文化课成绩一起发放

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部