搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第24期:竞选班委

查看: 252.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第24期:竞选班委
The Chinese teachers have one more weapon in their battle to bring the rowdy British teenagers under control.
管教调皮的英国中学生,中国老师还有一样武器
Be seated.
坐好
For today, we will run election for class monitors and vice monitors.
今天,我们要选出正副班委
In classic Communist style, Chinese classes are partly run by student committees
经典共产主义模式中,中国班级的一部分秩序由班委负责管理
Give it to Andrew and then give it back to me.
把它递给安德鲁,然后还给我
With monitors who control discipline and maintain high standards.
班委们管着纪律并且以身作则
We want the children to be more participated in the class management,
我们希望孩子也参与到班级管理中来
and since we live in a competitive society,
既然我们生活在充满竞争的社会里
we want more students to be suitable for the future society.
我们希望学生将来可以更加适应社会
Now Bohunt Chinese School is electing its own student committee.
现在博航特中式学校在选班委
We've got one more for Tristan.
特里斯坦又多了一票
Yes, more for Tristan.
太好了,特里斯坦又多了一票
With one week of the experiment gone,
实验已经进行了一个礼拜了
the teachers hope the committee will bring some order to the classroom.
老师们希望班委可以为班级带来更好的秩序
We hope the class will be run smoothly by a class committee.
我们希望班级可以由班委来妥善管理
And this is also a good way to make the students more prepared for their future.
班委制也是为了让学生更好的为未来作准备
So the first thing I need to tell you is
我要告诉你们的第一件事是
every one of you needs to be a role model in the class.
你们中的每个人都要成为班里的楷模
You need to behave well and try to set an example to others.
你们必须好好表现,尽量给他人树立榜样
We need to make sure students are willing to learn and we have a good environment for us to deliver lessons.
我们必须保证学生是想学习的,老师能有良好的授课环境
Could you set an example in the classroom
你们可以在班里树立榜样
and try to have impact on your desk mate or the one in front of you and behind of you?
并且影响你的同桌以及坐在你周围的人吗
Thank you.
谢谢

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部