搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第38期:教学生包饺子

查看: 340.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第38期:教学生包饺子
Zhao Wei has taught in British schools before
魏昭曾在英国教过书
and she has some very pointed views about why she thinks the Chinese system is better.
她认为中国教育系统更优良,并有一些非常尖锐的理由
The reason why the British students fall behind - it's their attitude.
英国学生落后的原因,在于他们的态度
They don't realise that study is not only a right, it's also a responsibility.
他们没有意识到,学习不仅是权利,更是责任
The country offers you this opportunity and you need to value it.
国家给了你这个机会,你应该珍视
You can't just say because I come to this school free, I don't need to pay for it.
你不能只是说,我来上学,完全免费,我不用交钱
That's why they don't value it.
所以他们不重视
In fact, they do pay for it.
而事实上,他们交了钱
It's from the tax your parents pay, from other parents' pay.
这钱来自你父母交的税,别人父母交的税
The money's not from the sky, right?
钱不是从天上掉下来的,懂吗
But even Chinese education isn't all about chalk and talk.
但即使是中国教育,也不总是填鸭教学
After two weeks in the classroom teaching Mandarin,
在教室里教了两周普通话后
Miss Wei wants to give the kids a taste of Chinese culture.
魏老师想让学生接触一下中国文化
When you talk about culture for a country, you always talk about the food.
当你谈论一个国家文化的时候,你总是在谈论食物
Like when we talk about UK - fish and chips, obviously.
就像我们谈论英国的时候,显然想到了鱼和薯条
So, when you talk about China,
所以,当你讨论中国的时候
I think dumplings will be a very important food you need to mention.
我认为饺子是一种非常重要,值得一提的食物
I remember when I was just a little girl,
我记得当我还是小女孩的时候
I would just stand beside my parents while they were making dumplings.
我会站在我父母旁边看他们做饺子
It's really nice, you know, family time, get together, enjoy the food together.
非常愉悦的时光,知道吗,一家人团聚一起,一起享受食物
Because my mum make the best dumplings.
我妈妈做的饺子最棒
Much, much better than me. Mum's food is always the best.
比我做的好多了。妈妈做的总是最好的
Yeah, Mum's food, yes. It's always the best, you know?
是啊,妈妈做的,当然了,总是最棒的
It's not only the taste of dumplings, it's the moment you spend with your family.
不仅是因为饺子的味道,更因为这是你和家人一起度过的时光
And we are a big group, you know? Like a family.
我们是一个大群体,知道吗,就像一家人
Hurry up. Stay here. Hurry, hurry up. Move in, move in.
快点,呆在这里,快点快点,进来,进来
Please move in. Move in.
请进来,进来
Hurry up. Move in, hurry up.
快点,进来,快点
Oh, you're not having a mug of tea.
哦,你不能喝茶
Now, sit yourself down, please.
各位,请坐下
We choose dumpling, because it's a family work, you know?
我们选择饺子,因为这是一家人共同的任务,知道吗
We do want them to experience that family life in China,
我们很想让他们体验中式家庭生活
because the students are in groups, so they work as family, you know?
因为学生们是一个集体,所以他们彼此像家人一样
Some make the skin, some do these things and while they doing it, they can talk with each other -
有些人做皮,有些人做馅,当他们做的时候,可以相互交谈
laughing and they can say,
大笑着说
"Oh, look at your dumplings, they're ugly.
哦,看看你做的饺子,太丑了
"Look at mine, mine's brilliant", you know?
看看我的,我的太棒了
That is the same way as what we do in China.
这和我们在中国的做法一样
I feel like a Chinese Paul Hollywood.
这就是中国的保罗·好莱坞美食秀
This is the best dumpling.
这是最棒的一个饺子
This is a better one, which I didn't make.
这个更棒,不过不是我做的
Rosie, Rosie, it looks like a foetus in a womb!
罗西,罗西,这看起来像子宫里的胎儿
Yeah, that's good. Well done.
那个很不错,干的漂亮
By doing this, they're not only learning the Chinese culture
通过这个活动,他们不仅学到了中国文化
and make a bit of dumplings for themselves,
给自己做了饺子
and I hope they will encourage them
我更希望能在我们讲授学业时
and build a better, positive relationship in delivering our academic subjects as well.
促进他们与我们建立更良性,更积极的关系
Come and try your dumplings.
过来尝尝你们的饺子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部