搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第44期:家长会(2)

查看: 161.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第44期:家长会(2)
Good evening, everybody.
晚上好,各位
I've got a bit of a cold, sorry.
我有些感冒,不好意思
My name is Miss Yang.
我是杨老师
I am nobody, I am just a little Chinese woman from a little village. I'm no-one.
我只是个小人物,我只是来自一个小村庄的普通中国女人。我是无名之辈
And now, I'm so privileged to stand in front of this many parents
而现在,我非常荣幸能够站在
who have the faith in the Chinese education and send your students to our class.
对中式教育充满信心并将孩子交予我们的诸位家长面前
Currently, I'm not very sure about which direction this Chinese School is going.
目前,我对中式学校的走向或是这种教育方式是否会取得成功
Are we going to be succeeding or not?
还不甚清楚
Because of the discipline.
因为纪律问题
The discipline is going down the drain and I want them to make the most of it.
纪律正每况愈下,而我希望他们能够尽可能地表现好
Our philosophy is that struggle is not a sign of weakness.
我们的理念看来,奋斗不是软弱的象征
Struggling is a sign of strength.
而是勇气的象征
That means you don't give up. You keep trying.
那意味着不能放弃,不断努力
You try, you try, you try until you get it.
直到取得成功
And I promise you that I do all my best to help your children,
而在这里,我向在座各位保证,我对你们的孩子将竭尽全力
to fully stand behind them to help them.
全心全意地帮助他们
Thank you very much.
谢谢你们
You know, I was questioning
其实我一直在想
"Should I have let Josh get involved in this?"
"我是不是该让乔什参与这个项目"
At the end of last week.
直到上周末也是如此
Now I'm going, no, I can see that there's progress being made.
而如今,我发现这种教育方式已经取得了成效
I can hear it from him and the teachers.
我能从他和他的老师身上看出来
Good evening. My name is Simon Zou.
晚上好,我的名字叫邹海连
This is my first time to be in UK.
这是我第一次来英国
I really enjoy... I mostly enjoy my experience here.
我非常地享受...我在这儿的大部分经历
It was great to hear those teachers and it was good to hear their experiences,
能够与老师互动交流,以及听他们讲述自身经历非常棒
so I for one have a lot of confidence in these people.
所以我是对这些老师是有信心的
I understood what was important to them, what they were trying to achieve
我明白了什么对于他们来说是重要的,以及他们所想要达成的目标是怎样的
and I started to get a glimpse about the hard work and dedication that they've put into this experiment.
而且我也逐步感受到了他们为这次实验所做出的努力与奉献
Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. All right, bye.
谢谢你们。谢谢你,谢谢,好的,再见
I thought that was really moving actually, that lady's speech.
其实,我觉得那位女士的演讲让我十分感动
I think that is just such an amazing experience for the kids.
我觉得这次经历对于这些孩子们来说是无与伦比的
We cannot give up. We have their trust. We have their support.
我们不能放弃,我们得到了他们的信任,他们的支持
And it gives us more confidence in doing our job better.
同时也给予了我们更多信心来把这件事做得更好
Shall we all go for a glass of wine and discuss how we're going to reprimand them?
我们要不要一起去喝一杯,来顺便讨论下怎样回家训斥他们
It is a great relief to know that the British parents are behind the Chinese teaching and learning.
知道这些英国家长们在支持我们的中式教学让我们如释重负
This is my lifetime dream come true.
仿佛实现了我一生的梦想
I want my country to be successful.
我希望我的国家取得成功
I want my country to be proud of our Chinese education system.
我希望我的国家能为自己的教育体系而感到自豪
And I got to grab it with my two hands full and I want to deliver the best I can.
而我对此也是做了充分的准备,以尽我最大的努力

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部