搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第46期:实心球测试

查看: 322.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第46期:实心球测试
I've learned that, in Britain, the children can choose what they like to do.
我发现在英国,学生可以选择自己喜欢的体育项目
But Chinese students, they cannot choose.
但中国的学生可没得选
They focus on the task. They want to get full marks.
他们只关心任务要求。他们想要得到满分
We training them like a machine, just training, training, training.
我们把他们当做机器,不断训练,训练,训练
Today, we will introduce medicine ball.
今天,我们要开始掷实心球
We will test how you can throw.
我们要测试你们能扔多远
The distance, we'll measure.
我们会测量投掷的距离
In this training session, Miss Wang is being assisted by Bohunt PE teacher Anna Hogg.
在这节训练课上,博航特的体育老师安娜·霍格协助王老师
Girls, to get ten out of ten, ten marks, you need to throw 7.6 metres.
女生们,要想得到满分,得十分,需要扔7.6米
To pass it, you need to throw 5.6 metres.
及格成绩是5.6米
Oh, what? What? I'll get three metres! OK. Get over the yellow line.
什么?我只能扔三米。好了,到黄线那边去吧
It's very competitive.
竞争性非常强
All the things we've done so far have been against other people, making it almost like a mini-competition.
到现在为止我们什么都要和别人比,几乎变成了一场迷你比赛
Philippa... be so kind to keep that here.
菲利帕,你可以坐好吗
If there is someone who's not very good at PE
如果有人体育不是很好
but then is very skilled in the academic side of things, like maths and English,
但很擅长学术性的科目,比如数学和英语
I do think it would be unfair for them if they couldn't get into the top science and maths colleges,
我觉得如果只因为体育不好就不能考取顶尖的理工科大学
just because they can't do sport.
对他们太不公平了
Everybody have to practise two times.
每个人要扔两次
Now we start to measure your marks.
现在我们开始给你们计分
This is the line. Just practice here.
线在这,在这里扔
You have to throw it.
你们得投掷
What if we throw that further?
如果我们扔不了那么远怎么办
Well, if you throw it further, you've passed.
如果你扔得再远点,就及格了
Yes! Yes!
好!棒!
In China, your entire future can rest on one throw of a two-kilogram medicine ball.
在中国,你的未来可能完全取决于两千克实心球的一掷
A bit weird. It's just throwing a ball. But it's a really heavy one.
有点怪,只是扔个球而已。但这球确实很重
14-year-old Philippa has been one of the highest performing students in the Chinese school.
十四岁的菲利帕是中式学校表现最好的学生之一
We are keenos Cleaning the board We are keenos...
我们是学霸,擦黑板,我们是学霸
She's led the way academically, and embraced the regimented approach.
她的学习成绩遥遥领先,并且可以接受严格的教学方式
I hope that as this amazing experience continues,
我希望,这段奇妙经历进行时
I will learn more about Chinese culture and teaching style.
我能了解更多关于中国文化和中式教学的东西
Pathetic. I think someone would probably call me a keeno,
真悲哀。我觉得可能会有人叫我学霸
because it basically just means someone who's enthusiastic in lessons.
因为它是指只对上课的内容特别感兴趣的人
But this is one subject in the Chinese system that Philippa can't conquer.
但中国教育体制中的这门科目,菲利帕无法征服

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部