搜索

BBC纪录片《大麻 罪恶之种》 第8期:大麻让大脑兴奋

查看: 198.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:56:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《大麻 罪恶之种》 第8期:大麻让大脑兴奋
In fact, they are the densest receptors, one of the densest receptors in the brain, the most populated throughout the entire brain.
事实上,它们是大脑中最密集,最多的受体之一。
Are they only in the brain or are they in other parts of the body?
它们是只存在于大脑中,还是全身都有?
I can show you an image of a whole body scan we've done here, here's one.
让我给你看一下全身的扫描图,就是这份。
Oh, my god, look at that.
噢,天啊,看这个。
You can see it goes right into the brain, look how hot that is.
你能看到脑部的颜色最深。
But there's also cannabinoid receptors in the liver. Also, look at the bone marrow, the vertebral column, the ribs.
但是肝部也有这种受体,在骨髓、 脊椎,肋骨也有。
So how do you think what we're seeing here in this image?
那对于我们在这看到的这张图,你的看法是什么?
How does that relate to the experience of using cannabis?
它与使用大麻的感受有什么关系?
Well, look at the amount of cannabinoid receptors in the brain - a lot of them.
你可以看到,大脑中存在众多大麻素受体。
A lot of the effects of cannabis use are in the brain.
因此,大脑是大麻主要起作用的地方。
Euphoria...
这种作用如愉快感。
As an anxiolytic, it dissolves your anxiety or it can even cause your anxiety.
它像抗焦虑药一样能缓解焦虑,但也会引起焦虑。
So cannabis abusers or cannabis users talk about having this high, this euphoria,
所以滥用大麻的人或使用大麻的人都谈到了这种兴奋和愉快感,
that's probably from some of the deep structures in the brain.
这可能来自于脑部的一些深层的结构。
Garth's research shows that the cannabinoid system protects the brain by regulating the other neurotransmitters within it.
加斯的研究,显示了大麻素系统通过调节脑中其他的神经传递素,来保护大脑。
And the fact that it is so widespread, it's reflected in the range of sensations it brings.
以及它在体内分布如此广泛。从使用大麻的感觉上就可见一斑。
I have one spliff, nice and relaxed.
我吸一支大麻烟卷,感到愉悦而放松。
I have another one, more relaxed.
再吸一支,感觉更轻松了。
By the third I might start giggling.
吸第三只的时候,我会开始傻笑。
I could do anything. Right now I could run in this sand.
我什么都能做,现在我就能在这沙滩上跑。
I could run in the sand from here to the pier and back, no problem.
我能从这里跑到码头那边再回来,没问题的。
And probably just barely have a sweat.
可能汗都不流一滴。
How to explain the coming up bit?
怎么形容那股劲儿上来的感觉呢?
I guess, it's just...I don't know, slipping in to a nice warm bath.
我想就像...滑进浴缸,泡个舒服的热水澡。
I think is the best way to...you know, just at the end of the day, slipping into a nice warm bath.
我认为这是最好的形容...就像一天结束后,泡进温暖舒服的按摩浴缸,
Maybe a Jacuzzi going on, few bubbles, little yellow duck.
里面有点泡泡,还有小黄鸭。
You know, it's just like that sort of like, "ohhh...aaah..."
你知道,那种感觉就像"哦...啊..."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部