84. Me and My Big Mouth
都怪我多嘴
Duke is out shopping with his wife, Angel.
杜克在外面陪他太太安琪儿购物.
D: How come every time I'm out shopping with you, you buy nothing but cosmetics?
杜克:为什么每次我和你出来逛街,你就光买化妆品?
A: Don't you want me to look pretty?
安琪儿:你不想要我看起来很漂亮吗?
D: Yes. But do you really need that much?
杜克:要,可是你真的需要那么多吗?
A: Well, since you put it that way, I guess I don't. Do I?
安琪儿:嗯,既然你那么说的话,我想我不需要。我要吗?
D: Of course, you don't.
杜克:你当然不需要。
A: Do you really think I look pretty enough without cosmetics?
安琪儿:你真的认为我没化妆看起来够漂亮吗?
D: Uh… sure. Besides, you're spending a fortune.
杜克:呃......当然。而且你花了好多钱。
A: Oh, I see! You're interested in nothing but money. You don't really care how I look.
安琪儿:哦,我懂了!你只对钱有兴趣,你并不是真正关心我的容貌。
D: Come on. Be reasonable. You're married. Who's going to look at you anyway? (She gets angry.)
杜克:别这样嘛。你要讲理。你已经结婚了,谁要看你啊?(她生气了。)
A: Make your own dinner tonight.
安琪儿:晚饭你自己做。
D: Me and my big mouth!
杜克:都怪我多嘴!