62. Keep the Change
第62课 不用找了
Jimmy is at the Boston Airport. He hails a taxi. (T=taxi driver; J=Jimmy)
吉米现在正在波土顿机场。他叫了一部出租车。
Where to, buddy?
去哪里, 老兄?
The Sheraton Hotel, please.
麻烦到希尔顿饭店。
OK. Is this your first time in Boston?
好的。你是第一次来波士顿吗?
Yes. What's a good place for sightseeing?
对。有什么好地方值得观光的吗?
If you have a lot of time on your hands, you can walk the Freedom Trail.
如果你时间充裕的话, 你可以走一趟自由之路。
I'm kind of strapped for time.
我的时间有点紧凑。
In that case, whatever else you do, you must check out the observatory on the 63rd floor of the John Hancock Building.
那样的话, 不管你做什么其它的事, 你一定要到约翰汉克大楼第六十三层的天文台看看。
Isn't the building all glass?
不就是那栋全部玻璃帷幕的大楼吗?
That's right. You can't miss it. Here's your hotel. That'll be $17.50, please.
没错, 你一定会找到的。饭店到了, 车费总共是十七元五角。
Here's $20.00. Keep the change.
这是二十块, 不用找了。