September 10
9月10日
Read it!
读读看!
Rob can't find his keys.
罗柏找不到他的钥匙,
He lost them somewhere.
他把钥匙忘在什么地方了。
He went to the basketball court with Alex to play basketball.
他和亚力克斯去篮球场打球,
After the game, he put his keys in his coat pocket.
打完球后,他把钥匙放在外套口袋里,
He drove back to the studio.
然后开车回摄影棚,
But now they are gone.
可是现在钥匙不见了。
Did he check around his car?
他有没有到车上找过?
Susie helped Rob find them in the parking lot next to the Jungle Cafe.
苏希帮罗柏找到了钥匙,在丛林咖啡馆旁边的停车场。
Conversation A
会话A
Alex, can you help me?
亚力克斯,你可以帮我吗?
Sure. What's wrong?
当然可以,怎么了?
I can't find my keys.
我找不到我的那串钥匙,
Where did I put them? Do you remember?
我放到哪里去了?你记得吗?
Let's see. We played basketball during lunch.
我想想看, 我们在午休时间打了篮球,
Then you put them in your coat pocket.
然后你把钥匙放在外套口袋里。
That's right. But they're not in my coat pocket now.
没错, 可是现在钥匙不在我的外套口袋里。
Did you have them when we left the basketball court?
我们离开篮球场的时候,钥匙有在你身上吗?
Yes. But I don't have them now!
有,可是现在找不到了!
Conversation B
会话B
Rob, are you OK?
罗柏,你还好吗?
No. I can't find my keys.
不好,我找不到我的那串钥匙。
Where did you lose them?
你把它们丢在哪里?
I'm not sure.
我不确定,
I had them at the basketball court.
我在篮球场的时候还有看到。
You had them when you came back.
你回来的时候也还带着钥匙。
Yes. I drove back.
没错,我是开车回来的,
But now they're gone!
可是现在钥匙不见了!
Did you check around your car?
你有到车子四处找过吗?
No. I should do that.
没有,我该去看看。
I can help you look for them.
我可以帮你找。
Conversation C
会话C
Rob, why are you so happy?
罗柏,你为什么这么开心?
I found my keys!
我找到我的钥匙了!
You lost them?
你把钥匙弄丢了?
Yes, but Susie found them for me.
是啊,可是苏希帮我找到了。
Where did she find them?
她在哪里找到的?
In the parking lot outside the Jungle Cafe!
在丛林咖啡馆外面的停车场!
They were under a parked car.
我的钥匙在一辆车子底下。
That's great. Now you don't need to get new keys.
太好了, 这样你就不必去打新钥匙了。
And I'll be more careful with my keys in the future.
以后我也会小心带好我的钥匙。